Where is everybody?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bigwave said:
Gulfport Florida here.......I think Fool4fish might be farther south.

We are about the same, I am further east. I live in the island city of Wilton Manors which is bordered by the cities of Oakland Park and Fort Lauderdale

Attachments

• Wilton Manors.gif
    Wilton Manors.gif
    185.8 KB · Views: 365
fool4fish1226 said:
bigwave said:
Gulfport Florida here.......I think Fool4fish might be farther south.

We are about the same, I am further east. I live in the island city of Wilton Manors which is bordered by the cities of Oakland Park and Fort Lauderdale

We’re neighbors,
I’m just about a 25 minute or so car ride south of you. I think I’m still the furthest south.
:LOL2:

Your always bragging Dave........ :mrgreen: your boat is bigger, your motor is shiny, your pods are bigger, I don't think I can take it anymore. :lol: So my question is when are we all going to get together for some fishin? Snook will not be allowed since all of our big ones died last year......I am thinking biggest hardhead wins..........Me an Fool against you and BB and anyone else that wants to join. My goal is to catch a swordfish over 300 this summer, top that...... 8)

S&MFISH said:
Locate Fender66,then just drive out Hwy 30 another 13-14 miles and you'll find me. I'm about 25mi southwest of St. Louis,MO, off Hwy 30.

Speaking of which...haven't seen you for a while Steve.....we'll have to fish together sometime this year! Hope all is well with you and your wife.

bigwave said:
Your always bragging Dave........ :mrgreen: your boat is bigger, your motor is shiny, your pods are bigger, I don't think I can take it anymore. :lol: So my question is when are we all going to get together for some fishin? Snook will not be allowed since all of our big ones died last year......I am thinking biggest hardhead wins..........Me an Fool against you and BB and anyone else that wants to join. My goal is to catch a swordfish over 300 this summer, top that...... 8)

What are you doing looking at my pod anyway? LMAO,
You forgot to mention my snook is bigger. :LOL2: It’s on

How about a Florida Bay inshore slam. Biggest combined weight wins. You have to slam to qualify. One tarpon, one snook and one redfish. :mrgreen:

We did the map thing once and it was filled with spammers because there was no integration. I have asked if there is anything that can be integrated with the forum base that we have.

Stay tuned.

Jim said:
We did the map thing once and it was filled with spammers because there was no integration. I have asked if there is anything that can be integrated with the forum base that we have.

Stay tuned.

Who's the best Site admin in the world? I know this one!

fender66 said:
S&MFISH said:
Locate Fender66,then just drive out Hwy 30 another 13-14 miles and you'll find me. I'm about 25mi southwest of St. Louis,MO, off Hwy 30.

Speaking of which...haven't seen you for a while Steve.....we'll have to fish together sometime this year! Hope all is well with you and your wife.

Just been laying low. Different company is keeping me pretty busy lately. Yes,we'll have to get to the river this spring.

Jim said:

Stay tuned.

Hey man that’s cool thanks. :mrgreen:

Latest posts