Windows 7 RC is being released soon...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whj812

Reaction score
Microsoft released Windows 7 in BETA a while back and since then Ive had mixed opinions given to me about it. Im just trying to see what everyones thoughts are.

Is anyone here running Windows 7? I have it on a test machine on my workbench. Seems more stable that Windows Vista, but still has the Vista "feel" to it.

If you are running it, what are your thoughts?

I'll be honest, I haven't really kept up with Windows 7 but assume it will be what Vista was supposed to be the first time. I ran Vista for several months but finally got frustrated with it and went back to XP. I'm a software developer and too many of my legacy tools didn't play well with Vista.

Maybe I'll do what Jim did and install it to a VM and kick its tires. There was a lot I liked about Vista.

BassAddict said:
Any idea on an approxmiate release date? Im dying to get a new laptop but I rather hold off till windows 7 sp-1 comes out since the original release is just usually a better beta

"The Windows 7 Release Date is expected to be January 2010, although this may be brought forward to late 2009."

https://windows7news.com/tag/windows-7-release-date/

Latest posts