won bid on house!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks ya'll! While we may have won the highest offer, it still does not mean we have the house. We are now awaiting the official "Offer to Purchase" contract from the Sellers and their agent. Hopefully there are no changes. Once we come to an agreement, then the house goes in for appraisal. IF the appraisal is LESS than our agreed upon price, then he have a few options:

1) Pay difference in appraisal value and offer

2) Ask the Sellers to sell for appraisal price

3) Maybe split up the closing costs (we are paying all closing costs as of the moment)

4) Walk away.

Right now, there agent is being very hard to get along with. Of course she is doing her job, but if she keeps pushing for more money, more money after they have already accepted our offer, then we are going to tell her to shove it...lol. Then the Sellers can blame her for loss of a sale.

The current owners have only owned the house since 2007. So they have not paid that much Principle on it. We do not know what their down payment was. We do know they are wanting to get the house sold. I hate all this, but I guess it has to be done.

Take a run over to Zillow.com and put in the address of the property. It will give you all the public info available about that house, maybe some pictures and arial shots and the last sold price and date of sale. The place doesn't look old enough to have a history much past 2007.

Good luck. Hope you can get the deal you want.

DocWatson said:
Take a run over to Zillow.com and put in the address of the property. It will give you all the public info available about that house, maybe some pictures and arial shots and the last sold price and date of sale. The place doesn't look old enough to have a history much past 2007.

Good luck. Hope you can get the deal you want.

Yeah we already have all of that info, thanks!!

UPDATE:

Our agent emailed me today and we got the contract signed as is with no revisions, no changes!!!

So now the appraisal has been ordered and as stated, final sale price is going to depend on that. Hopefully it appraises for our offer (which was 2k below asking price) or higher. I really don't want to haggle and wheel and deal anymore, just wanna close asap

Congrats Man!

Better add a riding lawnmower to the House Warming Party registry 8)

Awsome man, its a tuff ordeal to wait for it all to pan out, I know #-o

and as Brine said, be prepared for cutting the dang grass!, I wasn't :roll:

Congrats on the house and thanks for the pics. Not sure what everybody else saw, however in the first pic a saw what house im looking for when I pull up. Second pic showed me the area to clean fish. Third pic was the fishing gear room, and the last pic was where the new pond was going. :mrgreen:

supposed to close Friday on the house! If not Friday, it will be Monday or Tuesday. but we have been approved on the mortgage! 4.5% fixed rate 30 year mortgage. cannot beat that! Super stoked!

Are ya having pizza and beer for everyone that comes to help you move???? :LOL2:

Seriously though -- congrats man. Looks like a great place for you and your family.

congrats. =D>

I just found a well in my yard. Been here 8 years, and it was hidden the whole time under my outside post light.

I think we are trying to set closing on Wed, May 18th (next wednesday), cant wait! Ill be moving in ASAP, Sara Marie will move in in August the night of our wedding :D

Got the call from the mortgage broker telling us that closing IS set for Wednesday @ 4:30, heck yes!!!!!!