Your Signature Contest

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Signature

• Shamoo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SMDave

• WaterWings

• BassAddict

• FishingCop

• Bryan_VA

• FishNJ

• Little_Anth

• Flounderhead59

• justfishn

• Redbug

• shizzy

• fishinsmylife

• Docwatson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FishingCop said:
Thanks BassA.....but ya gotta know, I don't take no bribes :wink:

just tried trivia for today - really sucked at movies :x I'm in with "change the topics"!!!!!!!!

Im not looking for a bribe fishingcop but if ya want to "gift me" a BPA family member card, ill have to graciously accept it!! hehehe :wink:

Whew, it took me awhile as I'm not that 'puter literate, lol. What I did was to find a background I liked, then re-size it using MGI Photosuite, then added the logos, also shrunk, and then used the text button in the photsuite to add the text. There's probably an easier way, but danged if I know how.

I should have asked how does one attach said graphic signature. I completely understand the text graphic but not sure about the adding of an image in the signature spot. I'll play with it and see what happens. What's the worse thing I can do? Make the entire internet as we know it lock up? Been there, done that too.

Nice looking rig! :)

The part I had trouble with was getting the right size for my sig graphic. Mine is 80 x 375 pixels. After messing around awhile I finally remembered to place the sig coding between the brackets in the profile signature box so that it would show in the posts.

WOW - you TinBoaters have some great siggys - right now RedBug is leading, but not by much!

What an awesome bunch we have here

esquired said:
If you will notice, some of has clever (and in my case, not so clever) stuff in our signatures. Which member has the best signature?

Nominate a member - or your self. Best Signature gets some of my super duper hand poured custom baits!

Contest ends: December 16, 2007 at midnight.

I will put up a poll and pick a winner based on votes and my own biases

Time To Get Clever

JustFish - I will do a poll about a week prior to the deadline

SEE ABOVE :!:

Fishin NJ said:
how is someone leading that hasn't even posted in this thread? you should have to post here or be nominated here to be in it. just my 2 cents

It is all good - I was just looking throuigh all of the good signatures and RedBug''s made me laugh (it is funny becuase it is true, Homer J. Simpson)

No one is really leading or not at this point - we will have a poll and I will take into account my personal biases. Then I will send a few bags of my crappy baits.

But I think the cool signatures really helps the site and that is what I think we should all be all about.

I LIKE YOURS AS WELL FishNJ Because it makes me pause and think.

shamoo said:
Mr. Esquired, we dont want your crappy bait, we want the good stuff!
shamoo you missed the line It's
Esquired we don't want your crappy baits we fish for bass!!!

rofl.gif

Wayne

Latest posts