Moving

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
After dating my GF for almost 4 years I finally made the leap to move in with her. I've been resisting for the past 3 1/2 years :LOL2: I've spent the last 3 weeks moving out of my Townhouse and getting it ready for the couple that are now going to rent it. I didn't realize how much stuff I had :shock: I'm wiped and going to chill for about a week. :D

Don't worry Mr. Moo I'm only 10 minutes away. You won't be losing one of your fishing buddies or your personal computer geek :LOL2:

It is all over now - Let me know when you start selling all your gear to buy "household items" :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Good luck to the both of you - i am sure you will be fine

bcritch said:
Don't worry Mr. Moo I'm only 10 minutes away. You won't be losing one of your fishing buddies or your personal computer geek :LOL2:
PHEW, I read you were moving, well I;m just picking myself up off the floor, I should have read further, would have saved the wife from administering the smelling salt. My computer and I thank you for staying close, if i;m guessing right we'll be fishing Indian Mills Lake a little more often.

If you need a hand give me buzz.

Captain Ahab said:
Me and Mr. Bill? I'll be ok thanks, hes only moving 10 mins. away, dont know what I'd do if it were further.

Captain Ahab said:
It is all over now - Let me know when you start selling all your gear to buy "household items" :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Thanks....

I already got the "Look" when I started unloading all of my Fishing & Hunting gear in the garage. She never saw that much stuff :D

shamoo said:
bcritch said:
PHEW, I read you were moving, well I;m just picking myself up off the floor, I should have read further, would have saved the wife from administering the smelling salt. My computer and I thank you for staying close, if i;m guessing right we'll be fishing Indian Mills Lake a little more often.

If you need a hand give me buzz.

I'm sure I'll be spending some time on Indian Mills Lake. I heard of some nice fish in there but I only caught dinks. The waters pretty shallow. We'll spend some time there in the Spring.

:LOL2: Bill, your in for it now. Just don't let the girlfriend know how much all the fishing equipment really costs.... :mrgreen:

Just think what that look would have be if you unloaded a short, long haired, freak of a gnom along with your fishing stuff, I could get use to a garage.

Seriously, Good luck to the both of you =D>

ACarbone624 said:
:LOL2: Bill, your in for it now. Just don't let the girlfriend know how much all the fishing equipment really costs.... :mrgreen:

I got it cheap on EBay :---)