I soooo want to buy this

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel your pain, I am having the same thought's about a couple around my area :? , but it seems that everything else comes ahead of it for now. Maybe next year...

Doug

That's a nice looking rig and it would fit in my garage, most of the boats that long are starting to get too wide for me to get my car in as well. I believe that the Seaark boats have a well constructed hull design, but it's still not really heavy, I bet it would do just fine with a new 50-60hp on the back.

What kind of $$$ are we talking about?

C.U. Fishin said:
That's a nice looking rig and it would fit in my garage, most of the boats that long are starting to get too wide for me to get my car in as well. I believe that the Seaark boats have a well constructed hull design, but it's still not really heavy, I bet it would do just fine with a new 50-60hp on the back.

What kind of $$$ are we talking about?

This one has a 50HP Suzuki 4 stroke, Minn Kota TM, dash mounted Garmin Fish Finder and has never been in the water. Boat and Trailer is 10k.

lswoody said:
bobberboy said:
Just park your car(s) on the street and the problem is solved...

There ya go!!! Problem solved.

Mom always told me to keep all my toys put away in the toybox.
Seriously though, my car is another hobby that I obsess about.
The bait monkey has to share space on my back with the parts monkey.

C.U. Fishin said:
lswoody said:
bobberboy said:
Just park your car(s) on the street and the problem is solved...

There ya go!!! Problem solved.

Mom always told me to keep all my toys put away in the toybox.
Seriously though, my car is another hobby that I obsess about.
The bait monkey has to share space on my back with the parts monkey.

The truck already has to sit outside because my motorcycles get that spot in the garage. Getting the wife to give up her spot... mmmm, that's not going to happen. ;)

DaveInGA said:
Sounds like you need a separate garage/storage shed. :LOL2:

Actually I'm working on that, but the money I would spend on the boat is also the money I need to build a separate garage... isn't it always about money, or the lack of it :)

We have an in-ground pool in our back yard that was there when we bought the house. Talk about a money pit. Anyway this past year the liner in the pool finally gave up the ghost and started leaking. It's now mostly empty and the cover is on it. This Spring I have a guy lined up to come rip it out and fill the hole with dirt. Once that's done I'm getting a nice storage shed added which will have a dedicated stall for the current boat (or hopefully nicer future boat).

Until then... no new boat.

That's what they make boat covers for. Mine is sitting out there with about 3" of snow on it right now. :lol:

DaveInGA said:
Sounds like you need a separate garage/storage shed. :LOL2:

This is a great thing to have, when we first looked at our place my roommate saw the 10'x12' shed w/ lights, outlets and built in shelves on a concrete pad and she wanted it all to herself. Hence, I now get the oversize 2 car garage for my stuff. Problem is I'm now running out of room and I still keep buying more tools & car stuff & boat stuff & snowblower..... Well, you get the idea.