Number 12 - The do nothing bait

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

W2FTodd

Reaction score
We're already catching a little flack for this not being in the top 10. Things get a little harder to rank the closer you get.

https://su.pr/6g0nrU

Name a plastics company big or small that does not make a stick bait?

What other bait commands $7 for 10 and gets it

The senko is so influential they make them from 3 inches all the way to 10 inches(that I know of). Skinny versions, fat versions..... 63 colors? Are you kidding me? https://www.tacklewarehouse.com/descpageSFSYAMA-YAS.html

The Senko should be Number 1 :LOL2:

I demand you change it!

Yeah....my top 10 are shot to hell now. I think I did better in my March Madness pool....and I sucked at that this year! #-o

I have invested heavily in these baits, and believe they are worth every penny. My kids can catch decent size bass on these as easily as I can. Awesome, awesome bait. Can't wait for the rest of the list!

You guys are awesome! We "might" be wrong but it's our list :LOL2: :LOL2: . I can tell you as far as the contest goes we have yet to get an entry with more than 5 answers that match ours. So, everyone is still in it.

Now there is one more to fall off on Monday before the top 10 starts on Tuesday.

Here's what I'll do for TinBoats guys - Between now and Monday morning at 7:00 am central time Send me an email with what you think number 11 will be. If you are correct I will send you a pair of W2F sunglasses. I will notify all winners Monday after 7:00 am.

My email is [email protected]. Have fun and most importantly, thank you for taking time away from tinboats.net to spend a little bit with us!

-Todd

Great gesture form the guys at wired2fish! =D>

I want everyone involved! Pick number 11 and email Todd. If you are right you win some killer sunglasses
! :beer:

I would try but as I don't Bass fish, I can't even think of many Bass baits. I do like the shades though.

W2Fsunglasses003.jpg

I have my guess in. I could use those sunglasses. Had a pair and wore them for about 20 minutes before I somehow broke them. It was a great 20 minutes though. :LOL2:

Seriously...they are nice glasses.

Latest posts