I need to move south.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Work2Fish

Reaction score
I figure you guys down south can go chuck some lures for us northerners. This is what 32 inches of snow looks like on a tin. The boat is inverted in the right hump, and the trailer, well the winch, is visible to the left.

Enjoy yourselves,
Andy

Attachments

• IMG_3341.JPG
    IMG_3341.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 574
S. La. is the extreme opposite, I made 1 duck hunt where I didn't need misquito spray. Pretty sad, I love winter ( maybe not as much winter as yall had ) and only remember of 2 days below 32 deg. But the speckled trout are running big time. :D

It's not all peaches and cream. The last few days it's been mid 50's to low 60's. I wanted to get out and do some work on my boat today but it's been overcast with a chilly breeze and temp in the upper 40's. LoL Just messing with you even though that is an accurate weather report for us. Come on down, the waters fine. :mrgreen:

I envy both groups. I live between you all. Average temps in the 20-35 degree range. Cold enough for snow and hard water, yet warm enough the ice is too thin and doesnt cover the lake. We can get rain, ice, and snow in the same storm. About all it does is put a layer of ice under the snow and make travel next to impossible.

Thanks for the invites. I didn't have to mow the grass, but have to snowblow for the dogs to get out there. I think in between works for me. We've got our eyes on Carolina in a few years. Most companies are leaving my state for their anyways.