Pine Canyon Lake 1 & 2

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KAI

Reaction score
Im new to freshwater fishing, i dont really know anything about it. i've been fishing freshwater only 2 months now. i really like when the bass jump out of the water. ive been fishing saltwater for over 20 years.

There is 2 very small little lakes 4 miles away from my house so i go whenever i get the chance.
heres an over view of it.

Lake 1: 544 yards long 120 yards wide

pinecanyonlake1.jpg

Lake 2: 204 yards long 202 yards wide

pinecanyonlake2.jpg

Oh yes they got boat access its only a electric motor lake. i've been fishing on a inflatable boat 5 times and now i just bought my TIN BOAT i've took it out 5 times on lake 1 and 2 times on lake 2. I heard they are 5 pounders in there, so i'll be there trying to catch one. i seen a pic of a guy with a 4 1/2 pounder it was sweet and a guy told me a women brought out a 8 pounder like 10 years ago.

oh sorry to mention this is the only place i've been freshwater fishing. So all the pics i posted are from these lakes. the pic in my avatar is also from lake 1. There are 2 docks too on both lakes. A lot of people come to fish and just relax look at the view. Some come on there lunch break or when ever they can.