Ground Rodent Problems?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of my two dogs sweet pea is the keeper of the yard , every morning she is the first one out the door and chases all the rabbits out . then walks the fence line to be sure it is secure before doing her bidness... then there is sassy she crawls out of bed stumbles to the door takes 3 or 4 steps off the deck goes pee then it's back to bed..
any guesses on which one ways 40lbs and 70lbs???

:LOL2: That's freakin sweet.Blow'em all to H E double hockey sticks.To bad it's so expensive to have fun.

I wunder what'd happen if it blew the ground out underneath ya?Maybe fall on ya hind end or drop in a hole.

ben2go said:
:LOL2: That's freakin sweet.Blow'em all to H E double hockey sticks.To bad it's so expensive to have fun.

I wunder what'd happen if it blew the ground out underneath ya?Maybe fall on ya hind end or drop in a hole.

That would be an eye opener, lol.

I'm wondering what would happen if there was a small water line below ground in the location you're "detonating" that you weren't aware of. :shock:

Waterwings said:
darb79 said:
I'm gonna try to talk the father-in-law into this one. He has voles like crazy. I would even go halvsies!

If y'all get it, be sure and take some pics for us! :)

I can only wish, pops is too tight for anything like that. He would say that the gasoline and matches work just fine (I have to buy the gas).

An ol'farmer told me what to do about the moles two years ago, ya got to kill the grub worms, thats what they're after. get rid of the grub worms and the moles go away. its just like everything else, you have to stay up on it. I didn't treat for grub worms last year and now I see they have returned :evil: