1972 14 ft. Lund Conversion

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudduck

Reaction score
First off thank you for all the great information that has been posted on this site. I have had a 14 ft lund for about three years now and have always wanted to modify it in some way. I bought it off of craigslist for $400 basically the way you see it in the first few pictures. (However I did remove the middle seat and add the plywood for the floor.) I wanted to post my progress so far. It has been a very long project to this point (much longer than I thought, but I would do it again in a second.) The box up the right side will be a gun locker and the box up the left a storage area. I will have a pedestal seat mount on the front deck, back deck, and the floor for the passenger. I do not use a live well so i have left it out at this point. I decided to use the factory installed seat mounting brackets as the way to attach my new floors and boxes. I figure it will keep the rigidity in the boat and give me a way to easily remove the sections for a deep cleaning. I am currently cutting the hatches and finishing all the little touches before I can water seal and carpet. I will try and get some better photos in the future. Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think? Any changes or ideas welcomed?

boat1.jpg
boat2.jpg
boat3.jpg
boat4.jpg
boat5.jpg