Camera Batteries

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shamoo

Reaction score
When I purchased my Canon I figured I'd buy rechargable batteries and a battery charger(two sets), I went to that great store that went bankrupt Circuit City. I would take two pictures and the battery low light would come on, if I didnt change the batteries the camera would shut down, both sets did this. I thought something was wrong with the camera download so I bought a card reader, still happened. I bought new batteries(4) and I'm going on two weeks, no wonder they're out of business, selling stuff like that.

Not all NiMH are the same. Look on the battery and the # on the side will read 1500mha and could be up to 2200 on a AA battery. This is how much power that could be released. So a Google search would tell you more but will look for my notes on batterys when my kids and I raced Tamiya mini 4WD We won over 60% of the races from battery choice

willfishforfood said:
Not all NiMH are the same. Look on the battery and the # on the side will read 1500mha and could be up to 2200 on a AA battery. This is how much power that could be released. So a Google search would tell you more but will look for my notes on batterys when my kids and I raced Tamiya mini 4WD We won over 60% of the races from battery choice
Thanks dude, didnt know that, just checked the mah and it 2650. I looked at the old batteries and they read 2300 mah,(must have been sitten for a long time) Congrats on your wins and battery choice.