Post a Pic of your boat!

Boating related questions, small projects, custom work and talk go here.
Grumman14
Donor

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Grumman14 »

My little tin 14 footer
1995 Grumman 1465SP

Bassforme

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Bassforme »

1996 bass tracker dual console 40hp pro 18, getting ready for new carpet,seats and paint
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AC165

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by AC165 »

My rigs. The jonboat is a Tracker Grizzly 1448 w a 40 tiller Yamaha :LOL2: The other is a Competitor 165. Just bought it, and there are no motors available in Europe. Warehouses are empty. Stupid COVID
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LDUBS

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by LDUBS »

AC165 wrote: 20 Oct 2020, 20:35 My rigs. The jonboat is a Tracker Grizzly 1448 w a 40 tiller Yamaha :LOL2: The other is a Competitor 165. Just bought it, and there are no motors available in Europe. Warehouses are empty. Stupid COVID
Oh boy, sorry to hear about the outboard shortage. A few years back we enjoyed spending some time in Budapest. It is a beautiful city. Especially along the river. We drove there from Frankfurt with stops along the way. So we got to see some of the countryside. Also, I love driving on the expressways over there.
Have Rod - Will Fish

static

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by static »

Here's a photo of my boat, I added a kit to it. I call it frankenstein I think I was able to add the photo
IMG_0887.JPG

Rbertalotto

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Rbertalotto »

My 14'6" Sylvan Sport Troller...30hp Mercury 4 stroke/EFI/Power tilt-trim....2.5 Suzuki kicker on bracket.....50# MinnKota trolling....Optima batteries....Hummingbird fishfinder and Lowrance Fishfinder/GPS....

Roy B
South of Boston
Sylvan Sport Troller
30HP Mercury
2.5hpo Suzuki
www.rvbprecision.com

Bocephus563

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Bocephus563 »

My current set up
1648 with a 20 hp

Nottalottayott

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Nottalottayott »

The project ,1965 22ft starcraft chieftain. The mission,powell in june.

Nottalottayott

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Nottalottayott »

I think its worth my time .I can already smell the bbq cooking the catch

Nottalottayott

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Nottalottayott »

I got the motor running,150 mercruiser ,it purred like a kitten. It has fwd and reverse, impeller is shot, the hydraulics leak,and water got in the oil when I bypassed the water pump maybe that was a bad idea.
The floor and dash need replacing .

Weldorthemagnificent

Re: Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Weldorthemagnificent »

Definitely start a thread on this boat rebuild. Love the lines on these old starcrafts.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Ettatouffée

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Ettatouffée »

1968 Alumacraft, I believe it’s the F7.
1990 Johnson 8hp.

I just picked her up last Friday and couldn’t be any happier.
Would like to add a casting and maybe some more horses.

Raven205

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Raven205 »

My new to me 2008 Explorer Industries 162 with a Yamaha 60/40 jet that I purchased this spring. Over the years I have had a lot of experience with work boats and have had some epic adventures with jet skis, jets boats, lake boats, tinners and mud boats, but this is my first personal river boat.

We had a ton of fun with the boat until an injector plugged, had to order a set off Amazon that took over a month to come in. In Canada Yamaha injectors are $250 each (none available in Canada because of Covid) I got 4 for $55 on Amazon from China. They appear to be working fine.
IMG_9214.jpg

First voyage with my Daughter and some grandkids, we went to a local lake to try it out first.
IMG_9239.JPG

My 85 year old Dad with the first fish he has caught in 60 years!
IMG_9443.jpg

Modifications to date:
Added grab bars over the windshields to reduce breakage.
Added a Fish Finder (Garmin 5) and mounted the transducer, going to remount to shoot through the hull.
Added a splash guard that has reduced cavitation in chop.
IMG_0972.JPG

Cleaned up the spare impeller that came with the boat, the leading edges were beat up. Not sure if I got the angles right but in a few months will be able to tell.
IMG_0974.JPG

Upcoming modifications:
Install Nauticus Smart Tabs.
Shine her up a bit and put on Sharkhide.
Move the transducer inside the hull.
Build a deck/storage area in the back.
Install navigation lights.

I took my daughter on a rip up the North Saskatchewan River to see how far I can get upstream on a tank of gas. Made 46 km (28 miles) with just a little bit left. Had about a third of the second tank when we got back to the launch, 91 km trip (56 miles). Top speed upstream was 37 kph (23 mph) and 48.6 kph (30 mph) downstream. :LOL2:
IMG_0442.jpg
IMG_0433.jpg
Explorer Industries 162 - 60/40 Yamaha

Douglasdzaster

Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Douglasdzaster »

She’s not pretty but she fishes great and is as fast as you want for a Jon boat.https://tinboats.net/forum/download/fil ... &id=108479
1982 Monark 1652 / 1992. 3 cylinder 40 hp. Yamaha

Prowelder

Re: Post a Pic of your boat!

Post by Prowelder »

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk