15 ft Sea Nymph

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like your build.I have an older Crestliner 16' and came with bench seats, and struggling with a flat floor.If i put in a flat floor I will be giving up storage space.I have a bow platform,but my brother keeps talking about having a flat floor,I keep telling him he will probably end up in the lake,somehow he doesn't understand the concept of balance :wink: As always "a work in progress".

Worked on some little finishing touches. Still have to reinforce and hinge my big Hatch. I got my Hatch loops on.

23b1957eb4e36680729dd6c634a8dbcd.jpg

ad0a16292b86eb8004dd920bff021e8f.jpg

Finally found all the right sized battery cases. 3 group 27 size and 1 24 size. Got the wood support cut and installed. I also got the ratchet straps rigged up. I got my 3 bank battery charger in that I got to I stall. Now I have to go buy one more group 27 sized battery for electronics and a 24 size for my motor.

c76630b7315d7dd0d108f74c2fbca24f.jpg

30fb16ed8cbdb71b2a9e21df563f93cb.jpg

c80edac48d7173e35bc560cfd03a0f12.jpg

0db90d85cfca24833b0c6417f3d5919c.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Well here it is guys. It's about 95 percent done. All I have left is to install my on board charger and my rod tie downs and that's really it! Then I'm going to run my motor before I get it out on the water and finally fish out of it!

b4aa99adf12a41dbbe6b86dbb914efe0.jpg

fdb796a5088c05f88408a090695507fe.jpg

575e7f092b1021727d0022f464641b8b.jpg

b0ed74862d48a0169a59cc4fffab326e.jpg

I really like this boat. All that wide-open flat floor awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ttexastom said:
You have the nicest restoration, i owned a sea nymph years ago and always kinda missed it. Great looking boat. Good job...!
Thanks! It's been a lot of work! Iv really enjoyed working on it. They are a great boat to work on!

gatorglenn said:
I really like this boat. All that wide-open flat floor awesome

I'm digging it myself! I just wanted plenty of deck space. Sometime this summer I'm going to add a side console so it'll give it more of a bass boat feel. Def turned out the way I wanted it to

No don't do it.... Not having a console is what I liked. My next boat will be a tiller style. I may still turn the one I have now into one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gatorglenn said:
No don't do it.... Not having a console is what I liked. My next boat will be a tiller style. I may still turn the one I have now into one.

No kidding!! Any reason in particular?

Lol, well long story short is, I started out in a Jon boat as a kid. Then moved in a progression over the years up to 20' big motor tournament rigs. But find myself in a reverse mode now days. Back to smaller unpressed lakes and rivers. With just a wide open deck to rome around on for fishing, and relaxing. Iam to nimble and hyper to be stuck in a fixed fishing seat. Maybe a pontoon with just a motor, TM, and deck is what I need lol.[emoji23]

VAbassin said:
evansjoem said:
VAbassin said:
Getting closer. Going to carpet hatches tomorrow.

Yes... The lights really are bright as s***. Impressed and satisfied.

looks like mine. Amazon $15
4076000be23955e4bb1c990ccd598c89.jpg

Yup! I'm pretty sure that they are the same exact ones! Im diggin them! Im thinking about putting a light bar or something on the front too

If you are in an area that has Coast Guard or uses CG regulations be they are CG approved and mounted where they say to mount them, they have safety reasons for all their regulations and a lot of research to find whats best.
Really nice build!! Should give you a lot of enjoyment!!
Rodney

gatorglenn said:
Lol, well long story short is, I started out in a Jon boat as a kid. Then moved in a progression over the years up to 20' big motor tournament rigs. But find myself in a reverse mode now days. Back to smaller unpressed lakes and rivers. With just a wide open deck to rome around on for fishing, and relaxing. Iam to nimble and hyper to be stuck in a fixed fishing seat. Maybe a pontoon with just a motor, TM, and deck is what I need lol.[emoji23]

I can get that! I stay on lake Anna in VA so the 30 is perfect out there. I just find it more comfortable behind a console when reading my graphs.

Oldfart9999 said:
VAbassin said:
evansjoem said:
looks like mine. Amazon $15
4076000be23955e4bb1c990ccd598c89.jpg

Yup! I'm pretty sure that they are the same exact ones! Im diggin them! Im thinking about putting a light bar or something on the front too

If you are in an area that has Coast Guard or uses CG regulations be they are CG approved and mounted where they say to mount them, they have safety reasons for all their regulations and a lot of research to find whats best.
Really nice build!! Should give you a lot of enjoyment!!
Rodney
Yea no CG. Just wardens only checking licenses and sometimes​ marine police who are only checking coolers lol but appreciate it!