1964 12 ft restore

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
clarker2000 said:
Any chance you could hook me up with details on how you did the paint, from start to finish? Brands, process etc....Thanks and nice ride!!! Love the orange and black.

I don't know if your color is messed up on your screen - but that is red and black... Look for his post on bassresource.com. I can't remember if his screen name is LBH or LowBudgetHooker, but it's on there.

I do know he used Brightside Interlux Poly for the red... He did go on to say putting the herculiner on the bottom of his boat was a bad idea

Somebody correct me if i am wrong but i swear that i saw this boat on WFN (World Fishing Network) the other day. I started freakin out and yelling at my wife to have her come look at it. I told her that i saw this boat on my Tin Boat website. I thought it was pretty cool. He had a whole 30 min show. Anyways thought maybe somebody else saw the show and could back me up on this.

Thanks, oh by the way it is a really great build, too.

Big Buck said:
Somebody correct me if i am wrong but i swear that i saw this boat on WFN (World Fishing Network) the other day. I started freakin out and yelling at my wife to have her come look at it. I told her that i saw this boat on my Tin Boat website. I thought it was pretty cool. He had a whole 30 min show. Anyways thought maybe somebody else saw the show and could back me up on this.

Thanks, oh by the way it is a really great build, too.
yea u did i seen it to

That is beautiful! I am putting stuff together to do mine in red and gray but I was worried about what red would look like inside the boat. Thank you for answering that question with a resounding "AWESOME"!

Bufford

Latest posts