1976 Mon Ark project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool story, sad turnout. I had a buddy die recently in a car accident. We were riverrats before he got sent away (good dude, bad choices) and he just got back and had turned his life around. I am having some graphics for my project made to remind me of him when I fish. Perhaps you could do the same? Just a thought!!! Sorry for your loss.

I plan on putting his picture on the back of the boat and name the boat Lil Wayne.

I have caught myself thinking about him and wanting to pick up the phone. I would love to give him an update and show him I am making progress.

Sorry about your friend.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371172535.884002.jpg
30 plus years of grime is going a few more washes to get it clean

Project is moving again. Got new aluminum sheet, primer and paint. Pixels coming in a few days

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399249310.953876.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399249330.479098.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399249346.199359.jpg
Time let it dry and then install the bases for the seats. After that getting all the wires, lights, and fish finders installed

One more seat to install, motor, 360 light, and bilge bump. I am waiting on a transducer for the Humminbird as well.

Attachments

• 1976 Mon Ark deck 3.jpg
    1976 Mon Ark deck 3.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 960
all the seats installed

Attachments

• mon ark.jpg
    mon ark.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 916
Got the trolling motor and a new transducer installed. I am working on getting all the wires moved out of the way and hooking up the power supply from the fish finder up front. I am looking for suggestions for installing rod holders.