1980 35hp Evinrude Motor Mods?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a big relief to know. It's been in a shop with fluorescent lights. After a couple days it did look like it was getting whiter. I'll have to bring it home and put it in the sun. Any tips for getting those big decals to placed just right?

I actually put custom decals on that motor in the pics after removing the original so I am not sure the best technique for getting them on best. I never was good with stickers and decals lol. Sorry I haven't been on here much, got to may pans in the fryer and I have been overwhelmed. Just bought a 88' BlueFin Sportsman 1950 that is going to get a total resto this fall :)........Yes Jasper I have another boat lol ;)

Well I ended up repainting the white. I just put up new pics if the cover with the decals and end plaques installed. Just a few things left to finish up before its finally done!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=326993#p326993 said:
mjw210 » 22 minutes ago[/url]"]Well I ended up repainting the white. I just put up new pics if the cover with the decals and end plaques installed. Just a few things left to finish up before its finally done!

Mike,
its looking pretty good.
Just got to find that motor to hang it on. :LOL2:

-jasper

Latest posts