2002 G3 1756 DLX CC

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those pics of Vero Beach look more like Sebastain to me, but I might be wrong, water looks different there than Vero. Nice little boat btw, gotta love that deal you got on her, hell the motor was worth that!

How did you end up securing the neoprene floor? and do you like it? this is the first I have seen of it, and I was thinking of ordering Hyrdo Turf

Guess its time to update a little. I don't know why I put Vero Beach? ....It was Vilano Beach in St Augustine. I did not use anything to secure the Styx River mat. It stays down with its own weight. Even at highway speeds. If I was going to put it on the decks I wouldn't trust it to stay down. But because its one big piece that fits over the console and the coolers and passengers hold it down its no problem. It has been a year since I installed it and its holding up pretty good but it is starting to fade a little. To be expected though. I had to re-upholster the CC seat with more carpet from walmart back in June or july and I can see that its already starting to fade again. Maybe I should get a cover for her!

Congrats on Daughter and Boat & buy....Please figger a way to look under those (looks like carpeted bunks) at bottem of boat the entire length of boat..I have seen so much problem where the carpeted bunks touch the bottem ;with Galvanic Corrosion I just want Heads Up and find it early...cva34

Latest posts