2009 Tinboats.Net Roadtrip/Rally ---DALE HOLLOW---

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whj812 said:
Dale Hollow trip curse..... has bitten me bad! I might not be there now... Yesterday i was fishing and my Trolling Motor messed up bad. The steering isnt working properly. If I have to get a new one, probably wont be there. :( Sucks....

Oh man, that's a bummer - since you're so close to Dale.... I'd offer you a spot in my boat, but it is over full already with two men & two wives #-o Four in our 16.5 deep V is maxed out and hard to fish :( - but, we'll make out okay - then off to the Smokies for 3 days :D

Anyway ---- maybe there's room in another boat for you?? It's expensice to rent a boat/motor, but maybe you have a small motor you could bring for a rental boat? Or, better yet, maybe your TM will be an easy fix????

Hope you can work it out - it'll be a shame if you have to miss it.....

whj812 wrote:
Dale Hollow trip curse..... has bitten me bad! I might not be there now... Yesterday i was fishing and my Trolling Motor messed up bad. The steering isnt working properly. If I have to get a new one, probably wont be there. Sucks....

Your welcome to go with me in the mornings because my friend doesn't fish at all but does want to go out on the boat some. There's only enough room for two in my 14 footer.

Has anyone found anywhere to find some recent fishing reports for DH? Interested as to whats been going on there and how the fish are acting. Wouldn't mind hooking into a couple of Fat DH Smallies. :D

smalljaw.com.

Of course, to view the forum, you have to register (free), but from what I have read on other sites, it's worth it.

Thanks guys. Went to register on there this morning, and turns out I have already registered on it sometime in the past....lol. Oh well, Good for me! :mrgreen:

alumacraftjoe said:
bassboy1 said:
smalljaw.com.

Of course, to view the forum, you have to register (free), but from what I have read on other sites, it's worth it.

x 2 on smalljaw.com . Lots of good info!

Check out https://www.dalehollowfishing.com./ just registered and seems to be some good info. and people willing to share info.