2009 Tinboats.Net Roadtrip/Rally ---DALE HOLLOW---

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to make the run to Knoxville and back this week. My son is entering UT as a Freshman this fall and had his summer orientation.

It was really hard not to take the Dale Hollow exit off I-40 and check things out, but I was pushed for time. I'm looking forward to our October adventure though!

Come on folks, we need some more sign-ups!

Mark

Mossy535 said:
Had to make the run to Knoxville and back this week. My son is entering UT as a Freshman this fall and had his summer orientation.

It was really hard not to take the Dale Hollow exit off I-40 and check things out, but I was pushed for time. I'm looking forward to our October adventure though!

Come on folks, we need some more sign-ups!

Mark

Cant wait! Looks like I will be flying in with member Remo! :beer:

I still don't know for certain if I'll be able to make it or not.. but I'll keep the reservation because Bassboy1 was supposed to room with me... but if I can't make it, I think he and his dad are going to go

Hey Jim,

Can we update page one of this post? Start a new thread and let everyone re-affirm their reservtions and/or if they still "hope" to come, and scratch those who have said they can't make it? Get an up-dated roster and let's see where we're at? Seems like many new members might be able to sign up too..... I'll start by confirming that Legbrkr & Fishingcop, along with spouses are still in and have a cabin reserved.

I'm still confirmed with my wife and myself planning on attending. Gonna need to use all my vacation days to do it but as long as finances don't go south on me we'll be there. Still not real interested in the float and fly thing and would rather fish for Crappies

I can make it. Are there places still available to reserve or is it to late? Whats gonna be going on? Fishing? Partying? I'm down for whatever. Let me know what I need to do. I'll probably bring my Father with me if that's ok.

nathanielrthomas said:
I can make it. Are there places still available to reserve or is it to late? Whats gonna be going on? Fishing? Partying? I'm down for whatever. Let me know what I need to do. I'll probably bring my Father with me if that's ok.

Go back to the first page and follow the thread - all the info is there....

Jim said:
DahFISH said:
:roll: Man I read well, I posted on the other thread that I wouldnt be able to go. Now Im re-reading this tread and realize Its not this Oct. I got over a year to save up.
I'M IN!

:beer:

Im tucking away $20 per week from now until then. I stopped going to Dunkin Donuts everyday for coffees. Thats $5 right there.....A day :shock:

Hey Jim, I am going to try and make it JUST to try and get your priorities straightened out. You can give up mowing the grass or haircuts or even taking the wife to dinner but DUNKIN DONUTS!!!! you jus ain't right!! [-X Now to read the other 32 pages of this thread! :roll:

Count me in on Dale Hollow. Gonna make reservations next week. I hope there's somebody there that can steer me toward the smallmouth, because I have no clue. On another note, I'm going to Dixon Lake tomorrow morning. Wish me luck, I'm gonna try and catch Dottie's Mother.....LOL!

Attachments

• p2_05112008_dottie.jpg
    p2_05112008_dottie.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 405