2009 Tinboats.Net Roadtrip/Rally ---DALE HOLLOW---

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is with a heavy heart that I must announce that I will not be able to attend the festivities at Dale Hollow. While I will be in TN during that time frame, I will unfortately be working 4 hours to the east in Johnson City, TN. I am to be doing a thermographic inspection of our plant there from the 14th through the 17th and fly back home Sunday morning. Hopefully this outing will go over well and be repeated next year. I have cancelled my reservation at Star Point but if things change at work, we may take a quick trip down there, but I wouldn't have my boat.

Man if I didn't have class I'd be in. I have family not too far from there, so I'd have a free place to stay! Which would probably be negated by the gas used to go back and forth.

Hope you guys have a good time... maybe I'll be there next year... [-o<

dunk50 said:
Well, I have been lurking long enough, don't know any of you but if you show up for the Rally, we'll be friends when it's over. I am 99.9 % sure I am coming. Am going to call the lodge in the next couple of days for a room. I will be driving down from South Bend, In and am bringing my boat. I did a posting on Tinboats of the conversion. It's 17' and 70+" wide with a Merc 60. Big enough for two. Need a partner that can show me where the fish are. Willing to split a room or cabin if someone wants to. I really don't know which thread to post this on so I'm posting on both. A Mod can delete the wrong one. Can't wait, sounds like a lot of fun!

Will be good to meet you there. I think BassnBob has a space in a room, click back one page, and see. Jim quoted him at the top of this page.

My dad is going to be coming up with me. Can't wait to see y'all there!

Just a reminder for those of you singles trying to make it, the rooms and cabins with multiple bedrooms and beds, plus sofa beds, are a great deal if shared by 2,3, 4 or 5 people - pretty cheap per night cost for a room with kitchen, gas grill, etc. Hope some members can work it out last minute to make it down for the event.....

I booked my reservations for the Holly Cabin, arriving thursday evening, staying all weekend til sunday. :mrgreen:

Dale Hollow trip curse..... has bitten me bad! I might not be there now... Yesterday i was fishing and my Trolling Motor messed up bad. The steering isnt working properly. If I have to get a new one, probably wont be there. :( Sucks....

Latest posts