2010 Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAAHA

Thats all funny - think I might try to go undefeated this go 'round 8)

We’re trying a new thing this year with the draft at my work - we are allowing you to try to control your draft position for cash – like the basketball lottery system. You automatically get one entry in the hat. You can buy more entries for extra $ each, for a maximum of 3 entries. How it works is – say you bought all 3 positions. If your name gets picked first in the random drawing, you can either keep the position, or discard the pick. Then you still have 2 entries left and we draw again for position 1. This helps those guys who don’t want a #1 pick in a snake draft, and also gives others more chances to get a #1 pick. Personally I’d rather pick 5 -7. Not everyone buys up positions, so there is some advantage to it – and the pot becomes bigger for the winners.

Is the draft order final or will it change before we start? Just wondering so I can set my autopick strategy.

Will

LOL is there any way we can get it for that night - i don't know how work would appreciate me drafting.

wasilvers said:
Is the draft order final or will it change before we start? Just wondering so I can set my autopick strategy.

Will

It may change since we need one more Team. Wer're at 10 Teams with one more requesting ( I need an even number of teams)

I will lock it up within the next day or two and then send out the final teams.

We need ONE more team.......

I'm surprise we only have 11. Seemed like 20 were interested right away. The division idea seemed like a great one. We did that at my last job and broke the divisions by work units. Worked great!

We have 12 Teams as soon as Hanr3 & Queencitybassman accept the invites. I setup two divisions with 6 teams each.

East:
bcritch
shamoo
BassAddict
Troutman3000
alumacraftjoe
wasilvers

West:
cali27
MadCatX
juggernoob
Hanr3
bearsphan3.14
Queencitybassman

Ok Guys, the Draft order has been set. I used the random selection and Mr Shamoo has the first overall pick. I left it at that as he was last years champ and I though he deserved the honor.

We have a few days to get our Draft order set so lets get going.

Draft Info
Draft: Autopick
Date: Tue, Aug 31, 2010
Time: Early AM

Good luck to everyone and lets kick Mr. Shamoo's butt.

Alright, I'm in and I'd like to introduce you to this years Champ. High I'm Tim and Im going to kick all-ya-all tucuses. :mrgreen: