2010 Fantasy Football

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys why do we have bye weeks.. i dont understand the concept.. I didnt realize there was bye weeks and I was like my guys killed it this week.. then.. i wasnt playing...

Troutman3000 said:
WHo wants an RB I got Forte and Matthews for trade for a wr1.

Done deal, just wish I had got Forte into the lineup before gametime. I have no excuses, I'm a Cowboys fan and I didn't know the game start time :?

Queencitybassman said:
Guys why do we have bye weeks.. i dont understand the concept.. I didnt realize there was bye weeks and I was like my guys killed it this week.. then.. i wasnt playing...
Never played like that before. i thouhg players had byes not teams? Thats an interesting way to play.

Troutman3000 said:
Queencitybassman said:
Never played like that before. i thouhg players had byes not teams? Thats an interesting way to play.

I saw the bye week too and wasn't happy. I checked ALL of the League settings to see if I could change it but I couldn't find any way to get rid of it. Sorry :evil: