4000 Members

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's a labor of love to keep a site like this going... Congrats Jim and TB! Happy to be aboard!

ummmmm..... I've seen a couple of you now mention your join number....where are you getting that from? I don't see my number anywhere in my CP or sig or profile. I'm just curious as to what number I am.... I know its in the 2500 to 3000 range, if I remember correctly when I joined though.

You are #1561

perchin said:
ummmmm..... I've seen a couple of you now mention your join number....where are you getting that from? I don't see my number anywhere in my CP or sig or profile. I'm just curious as to what number I am.... I know its in the 2500 to 3000 range, if I remember correctly when I joined though.

Perchin....go to the top menue and click on "Members" (on the right side). You can find your # if you sort by date joined. That appears in your profile.

That would put me at # 2834

Perchin,
If you click on the Member button up top, then sort the members by date you will find your screen name on page 99 of 161 and that you are member #2464

Congrats Jim :beer: This is my favorite site. I have never experienced the knowledge and selfless giving that the members display =D>

Way to go Jim, congrats =D> . My new goal is to post my boat pics before you hit 5000 members :oops: . #273 DenisD

I'm # 1625 :D . hard to believe in the past 16 months that I have been here that we have grown to over 4000 . Congrats on running a first rate site. =D>

Well, except for maybe that Ahab guy :mrgreen:[/quote]

Don't knock the Capt, he sent me YOUR Sharpie :) :) :lol:[/quote]

Regifter [-X[/quote]

I didn't re-gift the Sharpie - I kept it for you if you ever invite me fishing again :p

Mr. Jim, your are the man, thanks for keeping everything on an even keel and you did a good job picking our MODS, which do an excellent job. . ( while I'm lippen butt I might as well add everyone).

Latest posts