AeroGarden

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
esquired said:
flounderhead59 said:
You know what Pesto is don't you?

Sure it was a magician says at the magic time!

perth_entertainment_presto_david.jpg

No, It's a magician with a hairlip. na, nana, na...Pesto!
(shamelessly stolen from a Jeff Dunham routine)

Looks like a good valentines day gift! Does anyone know if their in stores? Or do I have to order it online?

pbw said:
We need update pics jim!

Ive got the last picture coming tonight! The experiment is over. This thing grew like wildfire. Ive got herbs up the wazoo. This aerogarden thing works, I feel like Im in the Amazon when I go into the kitchen.

Jim said:
pbw said:
We need update pics jim!

Ive got the last picture coming tonight! The experiment is over. This thing grew like wildfire. Ive got herbs up the wazoo. This aerogarden thing works, I feel like Im in the Amazon when I go into the kitchen.

:eek: 8) Wonder if you could transplant them outside now.

This will be the Conclusion of the Aerogarden review.

02/16/08

IMG_0567.JPG

03/03/08

IMG_0578.JPG

Conclusion: Does it work as advertised? Yes. You will get more herbs than you know what to do with.

After setup, It pretty much runs on its own.
Easy to maintain.

Dislikes:
When the herbs start growing, obviously they need more water. The timer on the aerogarden flashes every 2 weeks to remind you to add a couple nutrient tabs and fill the reservoir with water. When the herbs get huge, plan on adding 16-32 ounces every 3-4 days.

Next up....The cherry tomatoes.

8)

flounderhead59 said:
Do they sell additional tabs? Can you raise the light ***'y higher?

Yes, You start the light at the lowest setting, and then when the plants reach close to the light, you raise it up one notch, I think I raised it 3-4 times since the start. The last pictures show how how it gets.

They give you plenty of tablets, I think I still have enough tablets for another 6-8 tablets left. By then though the crop should be over.

The daughter is planning on moving to Texas in June or July and we will have her bedroom for "stuff" Wife's rocker and sewing will go in there and I was thinking of starting my garden seeds in there as well. Seems like the Aerogarden might be a nice thing to try too.

flounderhead59 said:
The daughter is planning on moving to Texas in June or July and we will have her bedroom for "stuff" Wife's rocker and sewing will go in there and I was thinking of starting my garden seeds in there as well. Seems like the Aerogarden might be a nice thing to try too.

Sounds like a new "man" room! Fishing rods and tackle, boat stuff and a big bait tank!

Ok, I know I said no more pictures and that the review was over, But I just needed to show you how ridiculous this thing has become. It is growing out of control and I cant kill it.

IMG_0597.JPG