Annual Sea Bass Trip

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am going to drive down the Saturday the day before the fishing trip....400 miles :shock: .
Stay at a roach motel I find. The trip I assume will be 5AM to 5PM on Sunday then Im going to get back in my truck and drive 400 miles home right after that. I should be home by 1 or 2 oclock in the morning.

I Can't Wait! :D

Jim said:
I am going to drive down the Saturday the day before the fishing trip....400 miles :shock: .
Stay at a roach motel I find. The trip I assume will be 5AM to 5PM on Sunday then Im going to get back in my truck and drive 400 miles home right after that. I should be home by 1 or 2 oclock in the morning.

I Can't Wait! :D

holy **** LOL

nice fish guys im going out soon for giant sea bass its will be a ton a fun

Ok - Spoke with Capt. Scotty of the Bandit IV

Trip is set.

Price is $180.00 per person.

Boat leaves from IRI at 4:00 a.m. About 12-14 hours of fishing.

Trip is limited to 25 anglers - so everyone will have lots of space and a place to sleep

Send your check to:

David L. Bargeron
146 Lawndale Ave.
Sellersville, PA 18960

MAKE THE CHECK PAYABLE TO: "BANDIT IV"

Email or PM me if you have questions.

We will make sure there are plenty of rods available, let me know if you need to borrow a rod.

I will send everyone who contacted me an email to let them know

Here is the second place fish from last year's trip:

48792.jpg

My dad won't let me go, I have school the next day :roll: . Be sure to post up some big uns on the fishing reports section!

My dad won't let me go, I have school the next day

Well, you could him you're doing an extra-credit school report about the differences between deep sea fishing and fresh water fishing, and you need to do the research for the report. Of course if I were you I'd do a follow-up report to show him, lol :wink:

Mailing my check today.

P.S. Don't forget to tell everyone that if they want to save some time they can send their pool money directly to me. :wink:

Guys - this trip is limited to 25 anglers (The boat usually fishes about 40 so we will have lots of room and space to stretch out).

Please let me know if you are in ASAP so I can hold a spot.

David

Updated List 12/6/07

Here is the list:

1. Me - David B. (Esquired)
2. Gary (Steptoo in the Spedo) S.
3. ReefRunner (3 people)
4. ReefRunner
5. ReefRunner
6. Captain Barry (2)
7 Captain Barry
8. Randy B. (Waistenbait - no striper)
9. Hany D. (2)
10.Hany D.
11. Jake Boyer
12. Todd (Brother in law)
13. Jimmy T.
14. Haig
15. Bryan
16. Shizzy
17. Joe Lehman (Sporty)
18. DockRat (Chris)

We have 7 spots left. I will update the list as the deposits arrive.

Dave, I don't know how many people are going that live near us, but I'd be willing to drive. I'll see if I can borrow my dad's car, it will fit more stuff and be more comfortable. Just so someone tells me where to go its all good.

jkbirocz said:
Dave, I don't know how many people are going that live near us, but I'd be willing to drive. I'll see if I can borrow my dad's car, it will fit more stuff and be more comfortable. Just so someone tells me where to go its all good.

Can you scoop me up from Mass? Its only 400 miles door to door. LOL

Esquired, I need a Roach motel in that area! Any Hiltons or Marriots near there?

Hey Jim , supposedly Capt. Scotty gets some kind of deal for his patrons with the Sea Esta IV motel in Dewey. $30/night I believe. It's only a few miles from the marina.

Bryan_VA said:
Hey Jim , supposedly Capt. Scotty gets some kind of deal for his patrons with the Sea Esta IV motel in Dewey. $30/night I believe. It's only a few miles from the marina.

Yup got the info! Im gonna call and reserve the top floor. LOL!

List is updated 12/10/07

3. ReefRunner (3 people)
4. ReefRunner
5. ReefRunner
6. Captain Barry (2)
7 Captain Barry
9. Hany D. (2)
10.Hany D.
11. Jake Boyer
13. Jimmy T.
14. Haig
15. Bryan
16. Shizzy
17. Joe Lehman (Sporty)
18. DockRat (Chris)

We have 7 spots left. I will update the list as the deposits arrive.

List is updated 12/10/07

3. ReefRunner (3 people)
4. ReefRunner
5. ReefRunner
6. Captain Barry (2)
7 Captain Barry
9. Hany D. (2)
10.Hany D.
11. Jake Boyer
13. Jimmy T.
14. Haig
15. Bryan
16. Shizzy
17. Joe Lehman (Sporty)
18. DockRat (Chris)
19. Ben S.

We have 6 spots left. I will update the list as the deposits arrive.

SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE CONTACTED ME AND SAID THEY WOULD LIKE TO GO - IF YOU WANT IN SEND YOUR CHECK NOW, ONCE WE HIT 25 IT IS DONE!

Are we fishing the same general area(fishing grounds) as last year? I know he's at a different marina now, just curious...

Will we catch a shark? How big and what type might it be?

shizzy said:
Are we fishing the same general area(fishing grounds) as last year? I know he's at a different marina now, just curious...

Will we catch a shark? How big and what type might it be?

Shizzy - last year went Sea Bassing on the Atlantic Star out of Wildwood - so this is a completely different boat. We did a Taug trip on the Bandit IV in the spring but you missed that trip.

We will be going a little further out then last year as for Sharks, I am sure you will get some of the viscous and deadly spiny dogs:

spinydogfish1.jpg

BTW - I kept a half dozen Spiny Dogfish last weekend to try - they are about as good eating as anything out there!