Anti-slip for bow?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good to me! According to the Krylon link you posted, it appears that I have 3 choices of retailers in my town that might carry that particular product. You're gonna paint the top rails with the non-skid paint?

Thanks for the info! 8) . I'm not sure if I want the black or the clear now, lol.

Waterwings said:
You're gonna paint the top rails with the non-skid paint?

Was thinking about it, not too sure though. I do like sliding out of the boat when it's on the trailer though. Sometimes I'll even get in the boat just to slide out. :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
Waterwings said:

Was thinking about it, not too sure though. I do like sliding out of the boat when it's on the trailer though. Sometimes I'll even get in the boat just to slide out. :lol:

:lol: . I kept the rails of my blue Tracker waxed real well with Meguiars wax. It was slicker than snot at times, and real shiny too! :)

Waterwings said:
flounderhead59 said:
Waterwings said:

:lol: . I kept the rails of my blue Tracker waxed real well with Meguiars wax. It was slicker than snot at times, and real shiny too! :)

Mine is all scraped up.

Okay WW,

Another option. Go to McMaster-Carr https://www.mcmaster.com/ and type in non skid in the search window. They have way too many choices. Anti slip mat, carpets, tape, you name it.