Any cichlid keepers here?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not that bad. Everyone has been trained to eat hotdogs and frozen shrimp. I just buy a bag of shrimp once a month at walmart while we grocery shop. The big guy eats straight out of my hand. The gars will to but they bit me one time and it hurt a little and bled more then I would've thought.

[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1394062434795.jpg[/attachment][attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1394062451386.jpg[/attachment]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1394062434795.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394062434795.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 268
  • uploadfromtaptalk1394062451386.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1394062451386.jpg
    670.5 KB · Views: 268
Juvi King Tiger I got at the auction is finally out of hiding and strutting his stuff!!

JIqRMdZ.jpg

Very nice I tried to pull the trigger on 5 of them last night but the price went to high for me
I am looking at a school of skunk cory cats now so I will see what happens
I just got these guys a week ago

Attachments

• aspitos.jpg
    aspitos.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 244
here are the ones im bidding on now

Attachments

• aspitos 2.jpg
    aspitos 2.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 166
  • skunk cats.jpg
    skunk cats.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 166
a few pics of my 125 gal tank. 2 Oscars jack Dempsey , black belt cichlid , African jewel , 2 plecos

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 161
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 161
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 161
I really lucked out I lost the first auction the final price went @ $117 that was a bit to high
Remember these fish will be shipped overnight so that's $40 right there
the auction came back up this week and I won and only had to pay $60 and that includes shipping
The fish should be here today

redbug said:
I really lucked out I lost the first auction the final price went @ $117 that was a bit to high
Remember these fish will be shipped overnight so that's $40 right there
the auction came back up this week and I won and only had to pay $60 and that includes shipping
The fish should be here today

Cool pictures when you do!

With the black bullheads evicted (and soon the common pleco) I've been on there looking for a few syno multies but at $40 just for shipping i might just be better off driving up north and buying them from a forum member......

check out aquabid the auction I won had free shipping so I am getting at least 8 fish (some add extras) for 60 bucks
you can find some good deals I look for plecos and corys most times if the seller is fairly local you can get priority mail for 15 bucks
if I can find the fish I am looking for locally I go that route but finding the plecos I am looking for is tough
I missed a lot of 3 L264 silver sultan 's for $115 I paid 200 for one locally