Any Interest in a Rally/Get-together?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't mix good bourbon with coke!!! That's reserved for cheap swill like that stuff from TN.

i recon yall wont like my old crow straight then eah :mrgreen:

cant beat that kickin chicken w/ a pepsi

i like the sig jim, since i cant ever rember the dates when i get off work to call some campgrounds

You guys are killing me with all this talk of Jimmy B since it is my drink of choice (w/coke for a nice relaxing beverage, or as a shot if i drink it straight). I will not be partaking in the festivities tho since after a night with Jim Im worthless the next day!!!!!!

At the risk of the wrath of all you bourban (KY, TN, whichever) folks, I gotta say I'm a Canadian blended whiskey man my self. V.O. or Windsor Canadian are my choices - only with ice and a splash of water - can't ruin the taste with sweet mixers like Coke, etc....

Whiskey from TN is Tennessee Whiskey, not bourbon. Bourbon only comes from KY (and some place out west that just thinks that they are making bourbon :lol: ) Just a little tidbit of useless information. https://www1.american.edu/TED/kentuckybourbon.htm

I can't do Canadian whiskey. It has an almost chemical taste to me. I'm not sure if that's because it is highly blended or what.

Quackrstackr said:
Whiskey from TN is Tennessee Whiskey, not bourbon. Bourbon only comes from KY (and some place out west that just thinks that they are making bourbon :lol: ) Just a little tidbit of useless information. https://www1.american.edu/TED/kentuckybourbon.htm...
8)

...(and some place out west that just thinks that they are making bourbon)...
:lol:

Quackrstackr said:
Waterwings said:
Gettin' a little off-topic (Rally) here,

Good thing there is a new thread for the rally. This one has officially been hijacked and derailed. :lol:

Lol

Quackrstackr said:
Whiskey from TN is Tennessee Whiskey, not bourbon. Bourbon only comes from KY (and some place out west that just thinks that they are making bourbon :lol: ) Just a little tidbit of useless information. https://www1.american.edu/TED/kentuckybourbon.htm

I can't do Canadian whiskey. It has an almost chemical taste to me. I'm not sure if that's because it is highly blended or what.

I can't do Jack Daniels - too harsh and doesn't go down smooth - no wonder everyone drinks it in Coke :p

Canadian blended is smoooooth :) Best on the rocks and maybe a splash of water :D :D

Alright fishincop, I am almost certain I am going to make it to the rally. I am also certain I am going to bring a bottle to convert you to the DARK side. CANADIAN, BLENDED, YUK. By the time you get home you will have stopped at 30 carry outs looking for some of the good stuff to take back home with you home. Can anyone say LOT B :wink:

And this post was to put us back on topic as in ( I am almost certain I am going to make it to the rallly). :lol:

dunk50 said:
Alright fishincop, I am almost certain I am going to make it to the rally. I am also certain I am going to bring a bottle to convert you to the DARK side. CANADIAN, BLENDED, YUK. By the time you get home you will have stopped at 30 carry outs looking for some of the good stuff to take back home with you home. Can anyone say LOT B :wink:

And this post was to put us back on topic as in ( I am almost certain I am going to make it to the rallly). :lol:

Well, whether you convert me or not, I'm guessing I'm gonna have a good time letting you try :lol: :lol: BTW, my wife is from TN and in all our 30 plus years I've been down there lots & lots and drank Jack & other stuff, including some real good "shine" too, so I'm no stanger to the KY & TN taste in whiskey & bourbon :) :) Can't help my northern upbringing keeps me coming back to Canadian blends as my favorite =P~

Well then the challenge is on, but you should know that Jack and shine have nothing in common with a GOOD bourbon! You should also know that you CAN teach old dogs new tricks!! From the North or not, your in for a treat and like you said, it's all a good time!! Let's hope the fish co-operate.

dunk50 said:
Well then the challenge is on, but you should know that Jack and shine have nothing in common with a GOOD bourbon! You should also know that you CAN teach old dogs new tricks!! From the North or not, your in for a treat and like you said, it's all a good time!! Let's hope the fish co-operate.

Well, I accept your challenge - I'll be more than happy to drink "your" good bourbon as you try to convert me. :D It will be my pleasure to be open minded and have you teach me the finer things about "your" bourbon. :lol: Since you already have said that you don't have a taste for the Canadian blend that I drink, I guess it would be a waste of time to bring any to share with you. :wink: I'll just expect to be converted by drinking all of "your" GOOD bourbon, like you suggest.. =P~ =P~ :p

BTW, my fishing partner (Legbrkr's husband) is a Jack drinker - should I invite him to the challenge also so he too can drink "your" bourbon??? --- Just asking, cause ya know, he brings Jack and I bring V.O. when we go on trips, but I guess we don't need to if you're gonna provide "your" GOOD bourbon for us to be converted?? :p :p hic!!!

You guys will be laying in bed from a hangover of the mornings and i'll be out catching all those monster morning Smallmouth. :mrgreen: :lol:

Bubba said:
You guys will be laying in bed from a hangover of the mornings and i'll be out catching all those monster morning Smallmouth. :mrgreen: :lol:

Not me..... 2 beers and Im done..... :) LOL!!

Latest posts