Anyone else getting Internet Explorer errors on the forum?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
compatability view fixed it for me too. That is very odd though. I have had IE8 for a long time...not a recent upgrade and it used to work fine here. I wonder what changed? I wonder if it was a update or security patch from MS that caused it to change.

BassGeek54 said:
compatability view fixed it for me too. That is very odd though. I have had IE8 for a long time...not a recent upgrade and it used to work fine here. I wonder what changed? I wonder if it was a update or security patch from MS that caused it to change.
I have a feeling that it WAS an update that caused the error. Mine use to give me no problems when I upgraded to IE8, but the last few weeks it was a big pain viewing the forum, I have NOT had the error again since I changed the view. :D

I made a similar comment when I first joined tinboats, using IE7 ultimate, all updates are current. whenever I post a comment such as this comment, the little box with the options comes up, and if I wait long enough then the thread that I just commented to will show up, but when I hit the backspace button to go back to the forum or new posts, the page won't reload, so I just hit the back button again, and the forum, etc., will the show up, but it does not reflect my recent post.

Latest posts