Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
redbug said:
the ruler is what sold me

HEHEHEHE Wish I knew that before I invested my time and energy into sharpening my bait pouring / photo skills LMAO!

Heres another new color ill be offering:

Banana Seed
bananaseedFrog.png

That banana seed is awesome, I promise to catch a lunker on them. I cannot wait to get my order so I can organize them over and over until the bass will bite topwater. I know the pickerel will love them too. While your chartreuse frog is awesome as is, I was thinking it may look nice with a ton of gold flake in them. I don't know how that will effect the overall color, but that may be something I might like when I make another order, when the I can actually fish the baits :D

These frogs look awesome. How do they compare to the Rage Tail? Do they make a lot of commotion? I know i keep saying i will be making an order soon, and i do intend to, just so many choices. LoL

Do you do the frog in black? And like redbug asked, how about green pumpkin with a pearl belly?

ilinimud said:
These frogs look awesome. How do they compare to the Rage Tail? Do they make a lot of commotion? I know i keep saying i will be making an order soon, and i do intend to, just so many choices. LoL

Do you do the frog in black? And like redbug asked, how about green pumpkin with a pearl belly?

I can not compare our frogs to the rage tail since I have not fished it, maybe someone who has fished both can compare. As for action/commotion I believe any of our baits will out preform any retail bait on the market today. Also doing black frogs is no problem and, for the pearl belly frogs I am going to have to pour redbugs pack and see if I need any additional supplies before I offer them on a regular basis

ilinimud said:

I haven't fish a rage tail either but I can say these things have great action, after a few orders from bass addict I had to get my own mold

I have not had a chance to play with colors between orders and family obligations so yesterday while working on a medium stickbait formula I took the opportunity to throw together something new to post. What do yall think?

grayWbluehaze.png

Dude, holding back bait colors is very mean. That would be a perfect fatboy color. I was thinking you could ad it to a pumkinseed color or green pumpking for a bluegill imitator.

jkbirocz said:
Dude, holding back bait colors is very mean. That would be a perfect fatboy color. I was thinking you could ad it to a pumkinseed color or green pumpking for a bluegill imitator.

LOL I could post pictures all day but unfortunately taking photos and doing web work is 2 of my least favorite things to do. I will try to pour a batch of midnight fatboys and post a picture for ya tomorrow. Here is another color ive been holding back on yas, its pumpkinseed but youll have to imagine the blue hilite though lol

pumpkinseed3stick.JPG