Bait Photos/Colors (5/22/10)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks all, I updated the stick picture with a more accurate (but not perfect picture), and Im still looking for a name for. Let me hear some suggestions and if I pick yours ill send you a pack!

heres the unnamed stick pic:

PhantomShad.png

White Lightning :mrgreen:, under belly, White Haven, Powder, Casper, White Stick, Soap Sudz, Sudz, Snow White, Albino, Moby Dick.

In that last stick pic, it looks like the bottom of my bucket after I wash my truck....

Rinse Water.

:lol:

Quackrstackr said:
In that last stick pic, it looks like the bottom of my bucket after I wash my truck....

Rinse Water.

:lol:

HEHEHE yes, i am having trouble capturing the color of this bait due to the color/transparency. I was hopeing the picture in the bag would give yas a different prospective

Here are a few more molds I just received:

I'm going to add floating plastic to this 7" worm and offer it as a high floating bait. The nice square head will prevent line twist as you work this bait, while the round body and spade tail will give this worm awesome action / vibration!!!

spadetail.png

I also just got in a large craw chunk, there isn't much to say about this except.............. THIS IS ONE BIG #$%^%^ CHUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a picture which compares it with our medium craw chunk.

SizeCompare.png

Also great suggestions on names so far for this bait!!

NameThisBaitcrop.jpg

I will announce the winner on monday in this thread.

The Peppered Pearl Grub=======Small Pox

4 " stick===Double Trouble, Translucent Lucy, Pig Pen, Dirty Specks.

Latest posts