Banning Members?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Bassaddict be banned now or later?

• Ban him at once

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Ban him in three dyas

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Ban him yesterday

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Captain Ahab said:
8-0 in favor of banning BassAddict

The People Have Spoken

C-ya bassbaby

I always liked BA. He bought me breakfast one morning in NJ. I'm gonna miss him.....

Where is Popeye?????????????? We need his wisdom on this issue........

"Oh my Popeye, to me you are so wonderful, Oh my Popeye, to me you are so good....." Eddie Fisher, 1954

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y04seHfYLAA

Oh, wait, it's "Papa", not Popeye ------------- never-mind....... :p

Hanr3 said:
Banning, is this anything like waterboarding?

IF so, ban em all. :mrgreen:

If I can have a choice between waterboarding and banishment from TB ill take the waterboarding. Being banned from TB should be outlawed and is considered cruel and unusual punishment!

BassAddict said:
If I can have a choice between waterboarding and banishment from TB ill take the waterboarding.

Man are we gonna have a fun road trip to Mass. this spring. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
If I can have a choice between waterboarding and banishment from TB ill take the waterboarding.

Man are we gonna have a fun road trip to Mass. this spring. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Please, if anyone from TB dosent hear from me after may 16th contact the authorities! [-o< [-o<

Andy said:
LMAO...

I think Cap'n and BA is whats causing global warming. It seems global warming is being blamed on everything else so why not... :)

Its more Daves fault from all the toxic gas he releases!! :lol:

Sorry, seemed to have missed this thread. I was weighing the pros and cons of banning one or the other. Believe me, there are many reasons to ban either one and plenty of reasons to keep them. In order to make a decision, I tossed a coin... It fell in a floor drain...

Popeye said:
Sorry, seemed to have missed this thread. I was weighing the pros and cons of banning one or the other. Believe me, there are many reasons to ban either one and plenty of reasons to keep them. In order to make a decision, I tossed a coin... It fell in a floor drain...

If I send you a replacement coin will you vote for me?