Banning Members?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Bassaddict be banned now or later?

• Ban him at once

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Ban him in three dyas

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Ban him yesterday

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
bailey86 said:
BassAddict said:
Just remember while I offer the site worms Ahab offers nothing more than useless posts and abuse! So members should write in and vote to ban Ahab since he setup an unfair poll!!!!!

:? free to all members but ahab =D> =D> i vote he stays

Free worms from BA??? I'm in, I'm in... Capt's gone :) And, if he'll send me that pizza, BA becomes a life member :) :)

i seem to recall ahab telling me i won a free boat which i never received so ban him please

The one response that we all would like to use is not available as an answer in the poll.....
Ban them BOTH !!!!! :LOL2: :LOL2:

FishingCop said:
Is there a place for a write-in vote???????
Yes, just write ban Ahab in your comments

Captain Ahab said:
Hold your horses there Mr. 'sippi - I clearly recall that I had to purchase those worms from you for a give away contest wherein I offered your baits as a prize.
What contest? What worms? the ones I said i wouldnt pour again?

bailey86 said:
:? free to all members but ahab =D> =D> i vote he stays
Hehehe I charge Ahab double!

FishingCop said:
Free worms from BA??? I'm in, I'm in... Capt's gone :) And, if he'll send me that pizza, BA becomes a life member :) :)
:-k Wonder how much itll cost me to offer a bag a vote :LOL2:

redbug said:
I had a dream!!!!!!
I am thinking maybe something like.....

WORM WEDNESDAY
im listening :D

Trcothorn said:
i seem to recall ahab telling me i won a free boat which i never received so ban him please
Smart man!

And which members chose "ban me yesterday' NO WORMS FOR YOU!!!!! Also all ban Ahab supporters are urged to add my ban ahab smiley to their signature hosted at https://www.jdbaits.com/banahab.gif
thanks!

Being aware of his reputation as a trouble maker, I still think we should keep BA around. He cooks a mean looking pizza.

I don't think I want to ban any of you.....This thread has brightened my day. (Goes to show how crappy my day has been!)

However....neither of you can post in any other thread except this one from here on out. :LOL2:

So far there are 7 votes to Ban BassAddict 0 for Ahab (I guess the write in campaign does not work for illiterates??)

Where is Popeye - his vote will decide everything

I would have voted, but when I looked at the poll options, I find myself in a quandary of ignorance. I have to ask myself, what is the duration of "3 dyas" ? And, dang it, I found a leak in my boat today!

lbursell said:
I would have voted, but when I looked at the poll options, I find myself in a quandary of ignorance. I have to ask myself, what is the duration of "3 dyas" ? And, dang it, I found a leak in my boat today!

Vote early vote often

a "dyas" is a nautical term - it is 1/3 a fortnight divided by a rymba

Here it is in a sentance:

'We sailed 'er night a dyas and a half afore the stench of the BassAddict overtook even the least sensitive of the sailor's nose and all aboard periwigged in great agony"

Captain Ahab said:
So far there are 7 votes to Ban BassAddict 0 for Ahab (I guess the write in campaign does not work for illiterates??)

Where is Popeye - his vote will decide everything

A fairer poll would generate more accurate results, people like the anonymity of the secrete ballot. Its more personal with the write ballot (which makes me wonder why redbug hasent voted?)

Latest posts