Calling all TinBoaters - FREE BREAKFAST!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Capt. Ahab better gas up the fish van for a good ole fashion "ROAD TRIP"

ACarbone624 said:
I'm in......as long as the place has a good bathroom.....I heard some stories about the commish!... :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7l6jg4Hlog

Yes, a bathroom is a must :LOL2:

shamoo said:
ACarbone624 said:
I'm in......as long as the place has a good bathroom.....I heard some stories about the commish!... :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7l6jg4Hlog
They're all true, remember they had to evacuate that WAWA.

And I walked out with a smile on my face.

Great scene from Dumb & Dumber. Which one would I be?

Fish van or not, I'm bringing my poles... Hey Cap'n.. How long will it take you to get to Va. so I'll know what time to be ready? :D

After all of this gas money Cap'n is going to fork out, I think he's getting the bad end of the stick here... LOL

:mrgreen:

breakfast.jpg

Andy said:
Fish van or not, I'm bringing my poles... Hey Cap'n.. How long will it take you to get to Va. so I'll know what time to be ready? :D

After all of this gas money Cap'n is going to fork out, I think he's getting the bad end of the stick here... LOL

:mrgreen:

What part of VA - I go there a few times each season for those Rockfish you know

And, BassAddict has all the gas I need - he is often very full of gas

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict has all the gas I need - he is often very full of gas

LMAO!!! I'm on the WV border in Giles... BUT if BA is going to be in the van for the trip, I think I'll just stay home, thanks.... :mrgreen:

Well all time is getting short and we need to pick a date for this here free breakfast, so lets all agree on one! Ill be free anywhere from 12/20/09-12/29/09 what dates are y'all available between these dates?

I'm also free on those dates, any day will work for me. I'm counting at least 6 so far, cant wait =P~ =P~ =P~

I have a company Christmas party to attend on the 5th so that weekend is pretty much shot for me. Wife goes to Texas on the 16th and returns in Jan. Wonder if she would notice I took a road trip to Jersey for a breakfast?

Popeye said:
I have a company Christmas party to attend on the 5th so that weekend is pretty much shot for me. Wife goes to Texas on the 16th and returns in Jan. Wonder if she would notice I took a road trip to Jersey for a breakfast?
Go for it, its right around the block :LOL2:

Popeye said:

Popeye if you show up ill even buy AND authorize Jim to change my name to Sue!!

BassAddict said:
Popeye said:

Popeye if you show up ill even buy AND authorize Jim to change my name to Sue!!

Hey Andy, can I hitch a ride with you?? We could pick up Nick too? Road trip, free breakfast and BA becomes Sue :lol: Such a deal...