Calling all TinBoaters - FREE BREAKFAST!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, here's one... AND, the bathrooms are clean

https://www.mytravelguide.com/restaurants/profile-29216805-United_States_Illinois_Lake_Bluff_Full_Moon_Restaurant.html

Got it narrowed down to two diners, Berlin Diner and The New Berlin Diner(Old time diner), both are rated pretty high :mrgreen:

shamoo said:
Got it narrowed down to two diners, Berlin Diner and The New Berlin Diner(Old time diner), both are rated pretty high :mrgreen:

Can we go to the Berlin Farmer's Market after Breakfast and pick out a new outfit for BassAddict?

alice1.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
shamoo said:

Can we go to the Berlin Farmer's Market after Breakfast and pick out a new outfit for BassAddict?

alice1.jpg
:LOL2: :LOL2: yes we can, I'm thinking the pink outfit, plus I think we can pick up the teeth.

shamoo said:
Captain Ahab said:
shamoo said:

alice1.jpg
:LOL2: :LOL2: yes we can, I'm thinking the pink outfit, plus I think we can pick up the teeth.

Careful Moo or I might just be so inclined to make another football bet with that pretty pink dress as the losers prize!!!

:LOL2: :LOL2: I would have to graciously decline your challenge, Pinks not my color :lol:

shamoo said:

Which one has better looking waitresses? I vote for that one! :mrgreen:

ACarbone624 said:
shamoo said:

Which one has better looking waitresses? I vote for that one! :mrgreen:

You guys need to get your priority's straight........... When selecting a restaurant to eat at the most important thing is the food, then the waitress, then the bathroom facilities :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Not sure Ant, I'll have to do a pre-breakfast at each one and check that out for ya, I dont think there should be a problem, Berlins women are the schizzle, we might have a problem if a piney is working that day :LOL2:

Both Diners are rated high in the food department, as far as the waitresses--if we get good service I'll be happy. I've never eaten at either of these places, not big on dining out, but I'll sacrifice.

Lets start getting our guest list together, if we have enough people maybe they can open a room up just for us(if they have one), anyone else coming? Remember this is open to any Tinboatian who wants to do a little road trip. The more I think about it the White Horse Diner get my nod, if we get alot of people The New Berlin Diner might not be able to keep us all together. I'll check them out tomorrow. sign up now so we can get things rolling

What time is this going to take place, I'm thinking maybe 9.30/10 ish.

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11434