Christmas photos?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canoe

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Trees? Lit up boats? Houses in a neighborhood.

Here is a different type of Christmas tree a friend has.

1702607371299.png

This is a park in our small city. It has a skating rink pathway throughout the park that families can enjoy. At this time of year, the sun is only up for 7 1/2 hours a day. Notice the absence of snow. Usually there is a foot of white stuff at this time of year and the temperatures are normally below 0 C (32 F).20231220_181313.jpg20231220_181323.jpg20231216_141714.jpg

Thx, it is a little sparce with orniments near the bottom. Our Lab mix keep thinking they are balls for him to play with. :D
I have a 1.5yr old silver lab and a pair of 1yr old cats . The tree has been up for 2 weeks and at this point its looking rough!

Thx, it is a little sparce with orniments near the bottom. Our Lab mix keep thinking they are balls for him to play with. :D
Ha..ha..we have a cat and a ShihTzu...they race around the tree and play tag...we don't bother hanging any low ornaments.

These are really good photos. I am loving seeing them. Do you keep your tree up into January?

I'm going to use my Charlie Brown tree for TV watching light in the living room for most of the year. Or until I change my mind.