Finally Wet a Line Today

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcritch

Reaction score
With work being out of control, bad weather and Softball Season behind me today I finally got out and wet a line with Mr. Shamoo & Mr. Acarbone.

Things got off to a rough start for me as we met at the Super Wawa in Vineland, NJ. Since me and Moo were a little early I took advantage of the bathroom in the Wawa for my morning ritual. After about 10 minutes I came outside to see Ant standing there and asking me if I just lost 5 lbs. It seems that everyone in Wawa knew I was taking care of business inside.

With that behind us :D we wondered our way down the road and about 10 minutes later pulled into Parvin State Park. After all 3 of us unloaded all of our gear and were ready to walk over to the lake there was an “Oh ****” out of my mouth. I couldn’t find my fishing license. I searched all through my tackle bag and nothing. I remembered taking it off of my hunting vest last night since I last used my License last week Turkey Hunting, but I must not have put it in my tackle bag. I must have left it on the kitchen table last night when I was putting all of my gear together.( Later confirmed that’s what I did) I told Ant & Moo to fish for a few hours and don’t worry about me because I was the stupid one. They wanted no parts of that and Ant suggested we go to a local Bait & tackle Shop and get a Duplicate License, which we did. Nice little shop I might add….

We then decided to go to Vineland City Park. Very nice lake, about 20 Acres in size. The water was clear with a nice drop off about 20’ off the back. We fished for 4 hours with only two of us catching fish. Our Host and Guide was working overtime with his two students teaching us all of his knowledge with the particulars of the lake.

I’m sure there will be a few pics to follow…….

I know all about the business in public places.... when me and Tiffany first started dating nearly 5 years ago we just finished eating at a Hibatchi Japanese steakhouse and I got the urge in the parking lot. I manned up and told her "well, it's time you get to see the real me".. went to the gas station across the street and I run in (literally) only to find a sign reading "for employees only" on the door I was trying to break down. I run out and the only other option was Publix across the street. I barely make it on the seat when South Park's Kenny "explosive diarreah" hit with some pretty loud noises. The doors to this bathroom.. well there were no doors. You walk around a partition and your in. When I walked out Tiffany was standing there waiting on me and everybody and there mother was looking at me like I just committed murder in there... needless to say, I haven't been back to that Publix and we never go to a place like that again unless I'm less than 5 minutes from home... so I feel your pain man

but atleast you got to go fishing and caught some fishies!

Had a good time today, picked up Mr. bcritch and we headed to a WaWa to meet up wit Mr. ACarbone( who was not there yet), the place was packed, we walked inside, I went to talk to Mr. bcritch and he was making a bee line to the rest room so I waited at the beverage case, after 5 mins. I knew what he was up to. I got some stuff and went outside to wait cause I didnt want to be around when he opened the door. Mr. ACarbone drove up, I said he might want to park cause Mr. bcritch was taken a dump and could take some time, finally the WaWa blew up, only kidding, finally Mr. bcritch showd up we headed out. Heres some pics, I'm not saying anything but someone caught the skunk.
shamoo009.jpg

shamoo010.jpg

shamoo011.jpg

russ010 said:
I know all about the business in public places.... when me and Tiffany first started dating nearly 5 years ago we just finished eating at a Hibatchi Japanese steakhouse and I got the urge in the parking lot. I manned up and told her "well, it's time you get to see the real me".. went to the gas station across the street and I run in (literally) only to find a sign reading "for employees only" on the door I was trying to break down. I run out and the only other option was Publix across the street. I barely make it on the seat when South Park's Kenny "explosive diarreah" hit with some pretty loud noises. The doors to this bathroom.. well there were no doors. You walk around a partition and your in. When I walked out Tiffany was standing there waiting on me and everybody and there mother was looking at me like I just committed murder in there... needless to say, I haven't been back to that Publix and we never go to a place like that again unless I'm less than 5 minutes from home... so I feel your pain man

but atleast you got to go fishing and caught some fishies!

I just blew coca-cola out my nose. Hey, but she still married you :)

skunkbabies_186.jpg

Yep, I was the one who caught the skunk! :mrgreen:

I had a great time today mentoring my 2 students on my local lake. I hope you guys had a great time!

I feel really bad for whoever has to clean that bathroom at the Wawa. :lol:

Read russ010 post and got alittle worried when he said "he got the urge",turned out differently then what I first thought,not sure if for the better.....anyways.

Look like a great day to fish,sorry to hear about the skunk,you'll get em next time.

ACarbone624 said:
skunkbabies_186.jpg

Yep, I was the one who caught the skunk! :mrgreen:

I had a great time today mentoring my 2 students on my local lake. I hope you guys had a great time!

I feel really bad for whoever has to clean that bathroom at the Wawa. :lol:
:LOL2: :LMFAO:

Not that anyone needed a visual.......

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/b7l6jg4Hlog&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/b7l6jg4Hlog&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Its funny how we can have so much fun talking about dropping a deuce! :shock: :lol:

Mr Shamoo has an even better story about me and the duece....... :LMFAO: :LMFAO:

I'm sure he thinks I have a problem :shock:

Latest posts