Fishing over the weekend and a word of advice.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
So me (Thomas) and my gf's twin brother (Thomas).. yea i know. went fishing over the weekend at their aunt's pond. caught a couple of bass Sat. I caught the biggest one in that pond, 12 inch (The fish are starting to grow). Then Sun. me and him go to walmart to get some more plastics and right as we are looking at the worms, an old guy in a motorized buggie comes from out of no where and asks how its going. Then he asks where we fishing at, when we tell him a pond, he immediately points to a bag of worms and says that will work. We thought he was crazy at first but Thomas (gf bro) bought it. While fishing nothing hit the lures we had in our boxes, so just for the heck of it we use the lure he said and wouldn't you know it, we caught fish left and right. haha. Lesson for today, if an old man comes around the corner of an isle from out of no where and tells you to buy a lure.. do it. It was pretty fun, since it was my first real time fishing just for bass.

last time that happened to me I was a hood ornament on his buggy, like that bulldawg on a Mac, I was his MOOdawg.
what was this magical lure?

Absolutely...you have to tell us what he sold you guys.

BTW...he's not an old guy. He's a young actor in disguise, and he works for WalMart. His job is to drive his cart around and get people to buy stuff that normally wouldn't. He works on commission and last I heard he's making about 125 thousand a year! :roll:

Latest posts