Free Beer on Pontiac Lake

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dyeguy1212 said:
Had a tournament on Pontiac Lake last night. Ran into an old friend, some trailer trash SOB we met at the first tournament. He recognized us, and threw a full beer at my head. Luckily dodged it, and even more luckily, caught our first keeper right in front of him.

Long story short, we just kept our mouths shut while this guy insisted we perform acts to ourselves for fishing around his docks. I flipped a brushhog under the dock he was standing on, and he threw a full beer at me. I told him to get back to his trailer before he goes to jail, he told me he was a millionaire, and I said that's why you're drinking Bud Light.

Normally would have called the cops in an instant, but for whatever reason I didn't. I'm sure he'll harass someone else, and spend some time in a different type of metal enclosure.

What a night :roll:

You deserve a =D> You handled yourself better than most could of..... I probably would of fell off the boat, after a fit of rage and heart attack. :lol:

I can understand people getting pissed about people fishing thier docks. Most fisherman don't retrieve their lures when they break off, leaving the land owner with the potential trip to the hospital and a bill they shouldn't have to pay.

I've made that trip for my son who got a treble hook stuck in his foot while playing in the water.

***** and moan all you want, your the visitor, show some respect.