Head Gasket

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DocWatson said:
Nice short Mr. 'moo !!!!!!!!!
foshizzlemynizzle.gif
HighFive-1.gif
4x4.gif
Thanks Doc, you have no idea how hard it was to find a "short" with a reg. cab.

Just saw this post Mr. Moo. Sucks to hear about the eagle green monster going down.

The new ride looks awesome =D>

bcritch said:
Just saw this post Mr. Moo. Sucks to hear about the eagle green monster going down.

Thanks Mr. Bill, I'm going to put a Flowmaster or Gibson duel exhaust system on it, I cant stand the quietness. :mrgreen: Gotta alot of customizing to do. :mrgreen:

shamoo said:
bcritch said:

Thanks Mr. Bill, I'm going to put a Flowmaster or Gibson duel exhaust system on it, I cant stand the quietness. :mrgreen: Gotta alot of customizing to do. :mrgreen:

If you don't have anyone to install the exhaust let me know. There's a guy who lives right around the corner from you who can do it.....

I agree Ant, I loved the Flowmasters till I heard the Gibsons which I think has a deeper richer tone.

Mr. Bill, Do tell Do tell, this person have the set up to do it?

He did the exhaust on my Uncles Chevy Silverado. He lives on maple ave. I'll get you his number tonight when my unc gets home.....