I have an annoying problem

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FishingBuds said:
russ010 said:
rub some vinegar on your screen
That would work cause it would run me off :lol:

I just might get desperate for that one

It can't be that bad.... we have hardwood floors and tile in our house and I mop (which I just finished doing) with a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water. It only smells for about 10 min if that, and it cleans the floor up with minimal effort!

russ010 said:
FishingBuds said:
russ010 said:
rub some vinegar on your screen
That would work cause it would run me off :lol:

I just might get desperate for that one

It can't be that bad.... we have hardwood floors and tile in our house and I mop (which I just finished doing) with a 50/50 mix of vinegar and water. It only smells for about 10 min if that, and it cleans the floor up with minimal effort!

So dolute this down then? I was thinking you'd hit it straight up?

FishingBuds said:
water bags does not work!!! it attracts #-o

dang... it works back home.

I sprayed the yard with some stuff last year (I'll look and see if I can find it)... anyways, it was stuff to kill ticks, fleas and it ended up kill pretty much any insect that was in the vicinity. I don't have any flies (and my german shepherd stays outside full time now that he's grown). Let me do some searching, all I can remember when I got the stuff was telling myself that this stuff better take the stink off poop for as much as it cost and how small the bottle was for it.

well, I can't find the stuff and I have no idea where I ordered it from...

But - I only did that once nearly 2 years ago, and every 3 months I'll spray Bug-B-Gone (attached to the water hose) and I'll spray my whole yard and house with it. The only bugs I have are the moths that come to my flood lights (I spray them too, and every morning I have a pile of them dead on the concrete underneath). I also put out Spectracide on my lawn...

That might be your last option without putting out fly traps which look awful... Ya know, the things that hang from the ceiling and the flies get stuck to, then you throw them away. It doesn't get rid of the problem, but it might help subside it until the insecticides kill the larvae

FishingBuds said:
water bags does not work!!! it attracts #-o

something I just though of... are these bags getting direct sunlight? It shouldn't matter, but it might help to get it more light. You might throw the shiniest penny in it you can find too.