I need your guys help quitting smoking, finally...

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, I missed that feeling too. Especially around a campfire while have a few cold ones with friends on a weekend campout.

its been 7 days since i quit the cravings are getting easier to deal with im still getting the cravings pretty heavy when im in the garage working on something and im finding it pretty hard to focus on anything because whenever i think i'd always light up to keep my mind on what im doing, so now it feels like im forgetting every freaking thing im doing

Keep forging ahead.

What worked for me was sunflower seeds although it was messy and another addiction! I had too much tied up in dental work to do the gum chewing thing.

You're almost over the hump! =D>

Your signature says all you need to know about your smoking habit from this point on, 'cause you're past the hard part now !!!! "If it aint broke you're not trying hard enough..." Keep at it and you can't miss. The cravings will haunt you for years, but as of right now, you broke the habit and you've got it beat !!!! You're an EX smoker !!!!!

Congratulations !!!!! =D> 8)

ty guy's it's gotten ALOT easier to deal with them now the cravings have become so minimal i can actually enjoy being outside, the one i am very worried about is my first fishing season as a none smoker, i smoked more on the boat then i did any where else.. i have a very big feeling the dentist is going to be my new best friend cause imma be chewing gum like its going out of style.

JamesM56alum said:
ty guy's it's gotten ALOT easier to deal with them now the cravings have become so minimal i can actually enjoy being outside, the one i am very worried about is my first fishing season as a none smoker, i smoked more on the boat then i did any where else.. i have a very big feeling the dentist is going to be my new best friend cause imma be chewing gum like its going out of style.
Make your boat a non-smoking area and just don't take any with you. If the cravings get too intense, jump in the water. That should at least give you something else to think about. :wink: :LOL2:

After 40 years of smoking my wife is now in day 6 of her attempt to quit. She is using patches and e-cigs but is still wound-up tight. Even the dog is avoiding her and hiding-out in the back of the house. I'm sure he senses danger. I quit many years ago without a hitch but still pick them up every once in a while in times of extreme stress. I'll smoke a few or maybe even a pack and then put them down again with no ill effects. Somehow I just get to a point where I have had enough and am able to put them down without any cravings. I wish my wife could do the same. She is really struggling and is having a very rough go of it.