Is a Bilge pump necessary?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have 5 of the aaa led lights on my boat. you push the lens to turn them on.the're held on by velcro so they also work as a flashlite,and they stick to carpet so you can attach them anywhere on the boat.great under the lid of my hatches.saved me a LOT of wiring!

bcbouy said:
i have 5 of the aaa led lights on my boat. you push the lens to turn them on.the're held on by velcro so they also work as a flashlite,and they stick to carpet so you can attach them anywhere on the boat.great under the lid of my hatches.saved me a LOT of wiring!

That is a great idea. Where did you get those lights?

I found these on E-Bay but I think they can be bought locally.

https://cgi.ebay.com/3-LED-Push-Tap-Touch-Light-3pc-Lot-Super-Bright-NEW-LED-/280628774915?pt=US_Flashlights&hash=item4156c74803

The LED's I got from Menards....Home Depot will probably have something similar. I'm still working on getting pics I've been to busy messing with stuff and hopefully I'll be done with all the internal stuff tonight and get some pics of my mods. I opted to go with 2 batteries and decided against putting any decking or flooring in. I'd rather have the extra power and space. Just heading out to the graphics shop for the some vinyl to make the outside a little nicer.

i picked up mine @ home depot for 6 bucks apiece.i also put velcro strips on the sides where the light isnt in my eyes.they work great. can post a pic if u want

bcbouy said:
i picked up mine @ home depot for 6 bucks apiece.i also put velcro strips on the sides where the light isnt in my eyes.they work great. can post a pic if u want

Yes, please post a pic. Do they come with the velcro?

they come velcroed at either end,but i added a strip on the batt. cover as well.you push the face to turn them on/off

Attachments

• IMG_2505_0009.jpg
    IMG_2505_0009.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 592
  • IMG_2506_0010.jpg
    IMG_2506_0010.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 592
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 592

Latest posts