Metal heads

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BassAddict said:
Captain Ahab said:
flounderhead59 said:

Who?

Guess Who!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: corny but i couldnt resist :lol: :lol:

Bubba I hope metal isnt the music of choice in the boat at DH, if so im pretty sure that after an hour or two of it ill be actually trying to hook you on the backswing

The Who, not The Guess Who?

All you youngsters are killing me. never heard of any of those "Metal" groups ) except the Who - (not Wonder who)... Didn't they do Pinball Wizard or something????

I'm an oldies Rock 'n Roll freak (expert you might say).... anything from 1956 to 1963 (up until the Beatles) I'm the master, 63 - 1966 I'm pretty good - after that, I went into the army and lost track of the top 40 for a few years. Totally lost interest and have no knowledge of acid, metal, etc...

No offense Andy :)

Capt, more early rock & roll on trivia [-o< [-o< [-o<

None taken FC. I was born in 69 and never listened to alot of music til late 70's then I was into metal, 80's hair bands, Quiet Riot, DIO Metallica, Megadeath etc. Then found out where the good stuff was, and haven't turned back. Although I don't listen to a whole lot of music, when I do, I like it to be so fast I can't keep up.... LOL

Andy said:
None taken FC. I was born in 69 and never listened to alot of music til late 70's then I was into metal, 80's hair bands, Quiet Riot, DIO Metallica, Megadeath etc. Then found out where the good stuff was, and haven't turned back. Although I don't listen to a whole lot of music, when I do, I like it to be so fast I can't keep up.... LOL

Ha, my parents used to complain about the music I listened too also - too loud, too fast, made no sense, can't understand the words, the singers looked gross (my word - can't remember what adjective they used)... Ah, the biginnings of rock & roll - transfered from the big bands and crooners - rock-a-billy to hard rock & roll (50's to early 60's) my kinda music :) =D>

I remember when singers like Pat Boone & others copied recordings of original rock-a-billy hits because they were white, established singers, not the Black original artists. Many times, there was the same song on the charts by two different singers, to appeal to the listening audiance. Example: Little Richard's "Tuttie Fruiti" - also on the charts by Pat Boone singing the "White" version.....

Ah, the good old music :lol: :lol: :lol: