Need A New TV For The ManCave

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the exception of the Packers stuff, nice man cave A.B. The bar looks nice and I love the Coke machine. =D>

WOW....thats not a man cave....it is an entire man world.....real nice. Even lthough I am not into football too much, being from WI., the packer stuff is ok with me...

New Berlin...closest to me I have seen in here...I am in Sliver Lake WI...Kenosha County..

Outdoorsman

Outdoorsman said:
WOW....thats not a man cave....it is an entire man world.....real nice. Even lthough I am not into football too much, being from WI., the packer stuff is ok with me...

New Berlin...closest to me I have seen in here...I am in Sliver Lake WI...Kenosha County..

Outdoorsman

Sussex WI here - We'll meet at Angry Bob's house for the next game - check out his cave & screen in person!

We bought the place back in July, and lucky us alot of that stuff was just left behind by the previous owner, including the coke machine. Everyone loves that machine. Personally I'd rather it say Miller, but it's a nice conversation piece. You fellas are welome over for a game any time. Superbowl party plans are already in the works too.

His man cave is OK I guess. I didnt see a tapper anywhere. :mrgreen:

I went with a 50" LG Plasma. I looked at the LCD's, wasnt impressed with them much. Couldnt be happier with the Plasma. Then again I wanted one the moment I saw it while in the Bose store in Mall of America. Back then they were 8 grand.

No, no tapper, just a fridge. Yeah it is amazing how the prices of those tvs have finally started to come down, and I love how light they are. I still have the 32" tube tv that the new one replaced. That thing is such a beast to move. A couple of times it kept me from moving out on the old lady when we got in fights back before we bought the new house. I just didn't want to move that **** tv. :D

Fridge?

Perfect, that will make a great kegorator. You can also buy soda bottles for that Coke machine and bottle your own beer.

Good luck TV shopping.

My friend is very happy with his 55" Samsung LED. He has the 120Hz. I am eyeing the 240Hz. I used my hotel points to get a bedroom TV. I got a Sony 32" 120Hz. It is really, really nice.

KRS

The one thing I wish I had in my basement/man cave now is a kegerator. I have a fridge but just can't quite bring myself to cut into it. It probably would not be the best thing for me to have down there anyway :beer: Anyone with a finished/partially finished basement should throw some pics up. The level of craftsmanship and creativity always amazes me.

Today after work I was out looking for some pub tables for the mancave when I found this......
The ultimate MAN for the mancave

DSCN1059.jpg

Latest posts