Night Time Architecture

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowe

Reaction score
A few local buildings I shot during the night time. One is a federal building located in my home county while the color image is the county courthouse located in an adjoining county. Hope you enjoy.

One has my name written across it. Only one I had in my photobucket account here at work.

KW2.jpg

JusticeCenter01forweb.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
Nice - Do you have any of U of L buildings?

Are you referring to the University of Louisville? If so, then the answer is negative. Louisville is a beautiful city as is Covington, Kentucky. Would love to get in one of Kentucky's bigger cities and shoot one night. I went on vacation this year to Destin, Florida. We rolled through Birmingham, Alabama about 4 a.m., and I must say that is a beautiful city at night also.

Of course I referring to the 'Ville :lol:

The original part of the Law School would look awesome shot at night

ULLawSchool.jpg

Of course I am prejudiced, JD, Class of 1993

Only time I have been close to the ville is during high school state basketball tournaments at Freedom Hall and to Papa John's Stadium for the high school football state championships. Don't know how close in proximity those places are to the actual college campus.

Well,

Now that fishing season is over for some of you, we are not going to photography :wink: ''

Came on people, post those pictures...

Very nice shots by the way...

lowe said:
Only time I have been close to the ville is during high school state basketball tournaments at Freedom Hall and to Papa John's Stadium for the high school football state championships. Don't know how close in proximity those places are to the actual college campus.

They are a few miles away - not that far at all

Might have to check it out this year if any of the local teams advance. I have to travel to Louisville this Friday for the state tournament volleyball contest, then stop off in Woodford County at a high school football game. I am going to love my mileage check next pay period. LOL

Latest posts