Picking up new tin in the morning! -It's home;pictures added

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
overboard said:
RedHatRedNeck said:
He'd kinda been wanting a boat again and I've been aching for one. Basically it's his but in my name to do what I want with so he doesn't have to worry about maintenance and the glorious ol bust out another thousand.

Looks like the old man aint so dumb, he knows! :lol:

Like I always say "you know you're growing up when you realize your parents werent full of $#%* all along"

Got er splashed today. Motor did good. Lake I was on anything over 10hp is no wake. Only had about 15 min to be on the water and place is only 10 min from the house. First thing to be done with light bulb/led install is raise dad gum side guides. Breeze hit the boat while trailer was a bit too far in the water and got hung up on the fender.

Attachments

• IMG_3112.JPG
    IMG_3112.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 1,957
New bulb fixed tail light issue. Rewire with leds still in future but a little farther off. Hopefully Monday I'll be putting some higher side guides on.

This one won't ever get sold or traded. Motor may upgrade down the road but hull won't ever go. Facelift will happen 10+ years down the road. Small mods/changes as time and money allow.