Plantar Fasciitis

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paulk said:
Wife had same problem-- Sorry to say it got worse. MRI of bone spur looked like fish hook about a 5/0 ouch!!!! Eventually removed through surgery. Not so pleasant for about 4 weeks after. She told me to get lost and leave her be so I got plenty of fishing time in.

They found 5 bone spurs in my foot but none of them big enough to cause any problems yet....

Mine still flares up from time to time. Not as bad as in the past but enough pain to let me know it's there.....

What stretch did your PT have you do? I'm getting my doctorate in PT right now. Might be able to help. Is your calf tight? Sometimes, a tight achilles tendon can pull up on your heel bone and keep the plantar fascia stretched and irriated.

Jim said:
Back again with a roaring vengeance in the left foot. #-o

I blame my Nike Sneakers this time, That is all I have been wearing.

AnthonySPT11 said:
What stretch did your PT have you do? I'm getting my doctorate in PT right now. Might be able to help. Is your calf tight? Sometimes, a tight achilles tendon can pull up on your heel bone and keep the plantar fascia stretched and irriated.

Jim said:
Back again with a roaring vengeance in the left foot. #-o

I blame my Nike Sneakers this time, That is all I have been wearing.

I do all of these and I have a foot massager that I put the heel part right on....It hurts but it seems to work.

https://www.sportsinjuryclinic.net/cybertherapist/front/foot/plantarfasciitis/plantarstretch.php?injury=plantarfasciitis