screen name????

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about 8 years ago I was at a stop light when a guy came to the window and said he (will work for food). I's fine but it was around 95deg and he hadn't showered in a year or so. That day I joined steelheader.net and the was the name I came up with.
Also know as Former Resident and Noodle Rod on other sites

well since ocho-cinco was taken and i didn't want to use Chad Johnson i went with redbug it seemed like a natural fit

Pretty boring - Will A Silvers - easy to remember, I'm also known as wasilvers on other boards. Ebay is wasilvers1074 - because we had a po box and lock and address that was 1074 at the same time.

Well, I'm a Gunnery Sergeant in the Marine Corps Reserves and my Sheriff's Office badge number is 146, hence gunny146.

RBuffordTJ

Well I am former law enforcement and what you would just call a "good ol' boy" so a friend of mine back around 2001 started saying I reminded her of Bufford T Justice from Smokey and the Bandit.

The "R" is the initial of my first name "Rick".

Thus RBuffordTJ was born.

PS...yes I know the movie spelled his name with one "F" not two, but this is my screen name not his. :D

I love the nickname "Bucketmouth", but soon realized that the largemouth bass should also be recognized for their unforgiving strikes.

Replacing lures and soft plastics helped me with my forum name ;)

Nevillizer (nev-ul-lizer)- My last name is Nevill. I acquired this nickname about 6 month out of the Police academy. I had a guy run from me trip on a curb and break his ankle. Then at a prowler call was walking around a house when this guy cam barreling around the house, when I reached out for him I ended up clothes lining him resulting in a concussion for him. Short time after that I was arresting a guy who was no being very cooperative ended up "chicken winging him" resulting in his dislocated shoulder. Kicked in a door during while serving a warrant, when I did the guy at the door (who was bare footed) had three of his toe nail ripped off from the door opening over his foot.

After being daily razzed by the guys I worked with on the use of force, one of them was really laying it on thick. The Chief stepped in the patrol room and said "You better cut big boy some slack or he will Nevillize you." Hence Nevillizer.

i have had the same screenname since 2001 for anything. dixie is due to the part that im from the south. boy is of course self explainable, and sles is my name--Scott Lester

I've been a forklift mechanic since I was 16. (Wow, 30 now. Time flies when you're covered in grease.) I didn't get the nickname until I was about 21 when the guitarist in my buddies band started calling me that. In a big group of friends full of Jeff's it was the easiest way.

Larry is my first name, Scott is my middle name and what I go by and last name is Woody, so lswoody. If I were to ever change it it would be either, Shaggy, Shaggy Daddy or Shag. That is what i've been called since I was about 18.